1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Boys - Saint and Bernard

Mar 31, 2006

1. Wow, exactly so for me too O_o weird...

2. Waaahaaaa!!! The new hotness. Hard to say which one I like best, but suffice to say that at least one of them MUST be mine!!!

Mwahahaha!!!

3. Its hard to say right now bec. I dont really like the face up on both of them, I will wait for Tensiya and Dollmore, but both have potential to be HOT :)

4. *squeaks* I think Saint just ripped my heart out and ate it. :o

Bernard is intensely gorgeous, but he doesn't quite grab me by the ears and shout "BUY ME" like Saint does -- it may be the make-up though. I really like Saint's Luts face-up, but I appear to be in the minority (hey, more for me! :^D)... I can't wait to see them done by other companies. ♥

Anyone know if they're going to be limited or not? *sadly looks at empty wallet*

5. **bangs head on counter** Damnit.

I'm in love with Saint.

*#$&@#*&@

6. Damn. I really can't afford to fall in love with Saint - with shipping and import fee, he'd cost me almost $800... I live in the wrong country, dammit.

7. Saint is dreamy.
      Bernard, howevern, lookes like one of those princes from the British Royal family >.< I can't decide which one...
      :: shudder ::

8. and that kind of bothers me.

9. So far I still love Hound.

10. I agree about that - the eyes seem too close-set for my tastes. The slightly crossed eyes and heavy makeup may be contributing to what we are seeing.

I am going to wait to see them at the other companies before making a firm decision about them, though.*_*

11. Now that you've mentioned it... I will never get a Bernard. *_* LOL

I like Saint... and I hope to see more versions of his face-up. ^_^

12. Both boys are quite lovely, I especially like the Saint sculpt!

I just can't get past the crossed eyes and I'm not that fond of the make up jobs on either boy, so I'll wait and see some other pics before I decide if I want one or not.

13. Well...I'm relieved to say that I can live without them. Whew! There's a huge amount of money saved! But I'll be very interested to see what other folks do with them! :)

14. I really like Saint's nose and eyeshape. I wouldn't mind getting his head and turning it into a girl (woman) doll... no surprises there.... I guess it will be good to see some owner pics too, though.

15. Hmmm...they're okay...but just okay.
      ...which is probably a good thing, as I just ordered Husky earlier today. *snicker*
      I'll wait for other sites to do face-ups before final judgement, tho....

16. I like them both actually. Really different from Hound. Curious about the bodies too--I assume it would be the same body? Like the most of you, I'll wait and see how the Tensiya boys look, Bernard looks starey-eyed and Saint looks cross-eyed. And light lashes on the upper lid would look more normal. Guys do have upper eyelahes. By the way--what is the thing with no lashes a lot of these guy dolls, they look funny to me without any noticeable upper lashes at all. They have bald eyes!

Not crazy about the Luts face-up style so much. The wigs just don't seem right for them either. And I can't stand the frou frou suit on Bernard. I am so sick of this look.

But it is soo nice to have some new guys to go with Hound that aren't Berman's. I still want a Tanned hound for one of my characters and probably one of these guys for my planned Narae character--that's a 60 cm Narae :daisy.

Yeah for the new boys!

17. I really love Saint, but can't stand Bernard. xD I was hoping to maybe have two 70cm boys... as I want a Husky. Saint may have to be put on the waiting list!

18. I didn't really like either of them at first but, I think Saint is growing on me. Like a lot of people, I am eager to see what other face-ups look like. I have this bad feeling that I am going to fall head over heels > < ;;

19. tinkered with the bernard photo with my sub-par photoshop skills. I painted out his brows, and don't know how to draw them back in, though ^^;;
      As long as there's something to be done about those lower lids, I think I'd love him.

20. nice but i'll wait for tensiya... lol