1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Boys - Saint and Bernard

Mar 31, 2006

1. The measurements as listed for the two new boys suggests that they are simply different heads on a Hound body (I expected this).

2. Waiting for Tensiya's version XD I think I am safe XD

3. They are really nice... but i am happy (for my poor bank account) i don't really like them much.. i think Bermann and Hound are still a way better ^^

4. Dollshe opens up the emo molds. lol :roll: Saint and Bernard looks pretty mature. I can picture them with facial hair and sideburns for some strange reason. o.0

I don't really like Luts faceup. Doesn't really do it justice for the faces :( Now, Dollmore and Tensiya on the other hand... *waits for them*

5. :? Saint please stop calling me.......I will wait for Tenysia's version and if you look really fine from Anu's magic with face-ups.....I'll consider...

6. I really like Saint. Can't wait to see Tenysia's photos!

7. I love the new Dollshe boys !*!*! woot! Woot! I do like their more mature look !
      especially Saint's decidedly male jawline...!
      must have them both! hee-hee , Saint first..... but..wow! Bernard's side profile is fantastic...perfect even .. sigh..
      I can't wait to see Tensiya's versions!..
      biggest decision will be white skin or normal skin?

What do owners of Hounds white skin think of Dollshe white skintone?
      does anyone have both normal and white for comparison ?
      I apologise if this was asked a million times before.....

8. Ohhh, lord help me ... I'm in love with Saint. Gonna need to scrape together my pennies for this one.

I'd probably get him with softer eyebrows and fuller lips, though. The Luts pictures make him seem kinda peeved off about something. "My hair! It's hanging in my face in the second picture! Grrrr!"

9. Hmmm, moments after seeing them I didn't like then, but then I looked again and Saint grew on me. I have been thinking o getting Bela Auden to play Corpselight's mother, now Saint would do well for his father... fostering a family of Dollshe Elves

10. Does anyone else think that Saint/Bernard look a bit like Serendipity Valencia, all grown up (and even angstier)? :D They're cute. *vaguely wants to see somebody someday have a Saint or Bernard and Valencia family, cos they'd look cute together*

11. Oh wow, now that you mention it, they do kind of look like valencia. I don't know why but I'm guessing it's the eyes and bernard's lips that look similar? (i have no reference right now >.<)

12. U_U I think I like saint but I am not sure.. luts made them look ...kinda..slow..
      :D i can't wait to see how they look at tensiya~ <3
      but it seems like alot of people don't care about the girls T_T..
      they are pretty...and I am not a fan of girls much! XP... i really think they are beautiful

13. I myself am not to impressed with Saint, Bernard, or Afgah.
      Their kind of lacking and even if I wanted one i'm kind of put off by them being more expensive then hound...

14. The Saint and Bernard boys are the same price as all the other unlimited Dollshe boys (except the tanning Hound), $577.00 on Luts. A lot of dolls have been going up in price lately, I think due to the exchange rates. Maybe due to increasing popularity?

15. I never really like Luts' dollshe photos, so I'm hopeful a different angle will give me a better view. I still like them, though....

Do they look a little cross-eyed to anyone else? xD

16. "Do they look a little cross-eyed to anyone else?"

They definately look cross-eyed to me as well.

From a theoretical economic standpoint, as demand increases and product options increase, prices SHOULD be going down, rather than up. I actually expect we will start seeing this trend over the next year.

17. I hope so! *crosses fingers* International markets are so tricky to predict, though. So it seems the recent price increases are probably more due to the strength of the dollar, eh? Not much we can do to help that, except buy more stuff.:lol:

18. I need to see pictures from the other three companies--Dollmore, Tensiya, and Iplehouse--but right now, I really don't like them much at all. This of course means nothing, because I hated Link the first time I laid eyes on him, and I was really underwhelmed by Hound at first.

I honestly don't think I'll ever like Bernard much. His eyes look way too close together, and his face looks a bit off, somehow. Saint, however, I think I might be able to work with--he might get to live here someday as Rei's uncle.

19. OMG! Bernard is Tom Hulce (Amadeus)! LOL
      [​IMG][​IMG]

20. They look crosseyed to me too. I think they've actually set the eyes in there crossed. It's really throwing me off when I look at them, so I'm definitely holding my opinion 'till I've seen them up at another doll company.

As for the prices rising, we're probably also seeing the effect of inflation and the dollar/other currency rise/fall. Prices always rise before pay does, after all. (Though I'm personally hoping that the increase of buyers and the increase in options will push the prices down over time.)