1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Boys - Saint and Bernard

Mar 31, 2006

1. She mentioned it in the e-mail about Heimdall. I did not know that, I suppose black is still an "evil" sort of colour for them.

Saint... he looks good on Tensiya 0_0. It's amazing how different he looks totally different from the LUTS pic. 0_0

2. Wow. On Luts he looks angry, on Tensiya he looks... thoughtful?

Very different! He'd be more my type if his eyes were a little narrower...

3. Except that those pictures are Bernard I believe, not Saint.

4. I think they are Bernard. :)

5. :ablink: DAMN......see I knew this would happen, I am dreading seeing Saint now....I have been lusting over Celestyn from Soul Doll and now.....I don't know.

6. Anu has the new boys up for sale now! They are both Jesuit priests, hailing from France (Bernard) and Spain (Saint). Their full names are Claude Bernard and Francis Borgia III. I am so in love. <333

Bernard
      Saint

I had secretly though Saint looked a bit Snape-y, even in the Luts photos, and this seals it. @_@

7. I am not the only one, then! :D
      I was not prepared for loving him so much... Oh no, this is going to mess up all of my doll plans! Not to mention my economy...

8. Oh dear. I unexpectedly love Bernard. But wait! Didn't Any say they are not 'sweet'? What could be more sweet than that face? Especially in the red mohair wig. He's LOVELY.

Now, if I could just win a contest... my brother-in-law won money yesterday, by chance, while on his honeymoon! I envy him something dreadful right now! I keep entering TV competitions every week!

Lucy

9. I just fell in love with Saint, completely, I liked him from Luts, but the faceups were too harsh, now I haave seen the tensiya ones, god help me! Corpse now officially has sculpts for his parents! Oh god I am starting to look at a really big doll family damnit! this is going to take years to achieve!

10. I saw the Tensia Saint and fell in love too... but more becuase I have a funny thing about priests, I think...

Man, I could do bad things to that doll- modding wise, obviously- and do you think those outfits will be avliable through Tensia or would I have to get something comissioned?

11. It looks as though you can choose to add the outfit to the doll for an extra $110. If you just wanted the outfit, you could probably advertise in the Marketplace and split an order with someone purchasing Saint or Bernard.

12. OOOOH MAN. I'm so toast. *_* Not only are they amazing looking but...the outfits! that's what did it for me. No frilly lace and gold Luts outfits.

*plots* YESSSS. My sweetie and I will have to get them. XD

13. @__@ Saint you messed up my plan for who Kalt was going to be

Kalt: JA!! :D I WON'T LOOK LIKE A GIRL! no offence Engel

Engel: ._. offence was taken *is a Hound*

I don't think you look like a girl Engel >_o he's just saying that because he has shorter hair

14. Can someone put the images of Saint up on photobucket? I'm another one of those people that gets DNS errors for tensiya.com.

15. I think Anu just put up a photostory hopefully that'll help and If not I'll just save some to my photobucket ^^

16. I didn't originally like bernard, then I saw anu's pics . . . I want him.

17. Same here anji!!! He looks very handsome with Anu's faceup. I think I will eventually get him.

Paul

18. Same for me too. I just couldn't tell with the Luts faceups.

19. I know exactly what you mean. The Luts photos were a letdown because I wanted a larger male doll but Hound was out of the question (my sweetie hates the face sculpt with a passion XD), so I wanted to like them.

but now. *_* Oooh man. I'm realy to start ferreting away pennies to get one.