1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

Oct 3, 2015

1. [​IMG] T

Thanks so much. I was trying to do it from the share icon.
      Here is my Rosa. Her sculpt is so realistic. Love her. Pic might be big.

2. Oooh, she's daring. Glad I could help.

3. Thanks again.

4. She's lovely Theresa!!!

5. What a charming face!

6. Oh my goodness. I just went to the Dollshe Craft site and saw photos for Angela 35cm Limited doll. She is adorable! And she has an adorable brother--Owen!

#186 mimi100, Nov 21, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    7. It kinda sucks that the new kids wont be offered with all of the parts included like Robin and Rosa. I do have them on order though. I'm having trouble finding clothing and shoes in their size. Anyone finding luck there?

8. They are an odd size. Sigh. Mine is at the faceup artist so I'll be waiting to make clothes for her when she comes back.

9. I just got word that my Rosa is shipped from Dollshe! I ordered her on October 30. I will be cyber stalking the EMS tracking page. Eep!

10. My Rosa arrived yesterday. Don't know when I will be able to give her a faceup or make clothes or just play with her. My parents are visiting for the holidays. I need to find some brown eyes that will fit her. The only eyes I have that will fit in her eyewell are blue, but I'm thinking I might like brown for her. I did play with her a bit and man, is she sturdy and stands like a champ. I love her hands too. Can't wait to try all of them out.
      [​IMG]Dollshe Rosa by Andrea, on Flickr

11. Congratulations Margikins! I just got pictures back from the faceup artist of my Rosa. I'll have her back next week. Excuse the nudity!

Congrats on receiving your Rosa DancingBee!

[​IMG]

12. Thank you! Gosh, your Rosa is so beautiful! I hope she hurries home to you!

13. Oh my, I just saw her on a flikr web page. She's quite striking! What a nice job on body blushing too. How fun to run into you here after seeing her someplace else. It must have been difficult to send her off again after waiting for her to arrive. What skin color is she? I ordered Oriental. It seemed like the fresh skin tone was too light for me.

There aren't many photos of completed Rosas out. I wish more were available. I've only seen maybe 3 painted ones.

I was lucky enough to get one of the full sets still offered. I see that they recently changed what was included with the doll. If I want to order any more to keep her company, some of the current collection will have to be re-homed.

14. Did I read right when the description said no eyes were included? I better start scrounging around and see who is going to be an organ donor for the time being.

*Edit*
      Oh crumb, I forgot I'm not supposed to double post like this. Now I need to look up how to delete this one.

Then, I guess I better go sit on the Bad Girl Couch for a time out. Sorry!

#194 margikins, Dec 9, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    15. Thank you Margikins! She's copper oriental; my first in this color. And yes, you read right; no eyes. :roll: Sure wish they would supply a pair with the doll so we don't have to go through several sets trying to find something that fits. Ugh.

16. Margikins, Congratulations! Hope you have her home soon.

DancingBee your Rosa is wonderful! I really like those eyes she has in now. She really is sturdy isn't she. Stands beautifully. (I think it's the big feet) lol

Wow Belinda, your girl turned out stunningly! I love her expression of childlike wonder, and great body blushing!
      I really wish that eyes were included also. I would have given up the extra leg, feet and some of the hands for eyes that fit well.

17. Thank you Theresa! I would gladly have given up a few myself for the right eyes. LOL.

18. Rosa just arrived a couple hours ago! She's so perfect and I like the Oriental skin color. Very glad I did not get Fresh, I think that would have been way too light.

I tried on clothes and shoes. The dress patterns for the 14" Kish Chrysalis doll fit very nicely but the pants are too snug. Rosa has bigger thighs. Also tried a dress on her that was made for Dianna Effner's Little Darling and it snapped in back but was snug at the waist.

The shoes for the 14" Kish also fit very nicely over thin socks or tights. You can search from them on ebay. Deb's Adorables has lots of different styles. Can't wait to give her a face but too much to do this coming week and getting ready for family parties!

19. I just looked at MHD website at her Kish patterns. My goodness over 30 patterns for the 14" Kish doll. There are even some basic patterns like robes, nighties, underwear, unitards, socks, etc. I think with only a little bit of adjustment, they could fit Rosa quite well.

20. I heard from Dollshe that Angela and Owen will ship in February!