1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

Oct 3, 2015

1. I am not holding my breathe. Dollshe is notorious about giving wrong dates for anticipated shipping and many sculpts are slated to "ship in February" according to them. They will come when they come. At least the body sculpting has been done this time so should not take a year (theoretically).

2. LOL yes, they will come when they will come! But the good thing is that they DO eventually arrive. Congratulations and speedy arrival.

3. Got an adorable sweater dress, which is actually made for Rosa, from SartoriaJ on etsy. I love it, but had to remove her hands to get the sleeves on.
      [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Very sweet! I love it!

5. I know I shouldn't get too excited for the shipping dates because it rarely happens on time. I wanted to order some clothing from SartoriaJ. I was hoping they would also make shoes for the high heel feet and legs.

6. So pretty!!

I finally got around to giving my Rosa a faceup. Her name is Bailey.

[​IMG]Bailey by Andrea, on Flickr

7. Awww, She's sweet and she's smiling! I have seen others that have that little smile but mine is more solemn looking. Still working on her face. Is that one of the Monique Gold braided wigs? So precious.

8. Your Rosa is so lovely and sweet, DancingBee.
      I have found that Rosa's face has so much more personality than I had originally imagined her. Sometimes I have a hard time taking my eyes off of her.

9. Oh DancingBee! What a darling Rosa!!!!

10. Thanks guys!! I tried really hard to capture that little smile. That's one of the things that drew me to her. Her wig is a Kemper mohair Heidi wig.

11. DancingBee your welcome and I think you did a wonderful job. I was looking at your wig and I thought it was a Kemper. I may try one for mine. I'm not really happy with anything yet.

12. Thanks again. I wish I was better, but my hands don't do what I want them to. Wish I would have taken art classes instead of all that science and math! :XD: I tried lots of wigs on her and I wasn't happy, so I stole this one off of another doll and thought is suited her. Now I will have to get another one sometime, so they don't have to share.

13. I appreciate all the photos and the information about sizes. I thought that I might turn around and sell my Rosa and Robin if I could not find clothes/shoes for them. I have found some MSD size shoes from Dollmore that fit Robin and some of my Dandelion shoes fit Rosa. I have found one outfit for Robin and a few outfits for Rosa. They will be keepers I think. Here they are with their dog Mickie Finn. (Mo Manning did the wonderful face-ups)
      [​IMG]

14. Wonderful job of finding clothes and shoes Jo! They look great and I love their dog!

15. Thank you elfstone. We had an Aussie named Mickey Finn and I had a young lady on Etsy make the dog to look like our dog. She did a wonderful job of it but I do not see her on Etsy anymore. I am still finding outfits --so at least Rosa will have lots of clothes.

16. Where are you finding clothing? I have found shoes at Debs Adorables but I'm afraid of buying clothes since she is so wide in the chest. I haven't found shoes or much for the boy. I put a pair of JID jeans on him and they are too long but can be cuffed and worn with a belt for a baggy urban look.

17. My Rosa is wearing clothes made to fit 14" Kish doll, same with the shoes. The pants are a tiny bit snug, but still fit. I'm not sure about the boy body. I have an actual Kish doll outfit somewhere. I will find it and see if it fits. I know the shoes fit, but haven't tried the outfit on her yet.She can also wear stuff that I made to fit the Planetdoll 43cm size. Which I think is similar to Dollstown and Kaye Wiggs. It will all be too long though. So if you can find some cheap stuff in those sizes it might be worth getting them to try. Slim mini stuff like Fairyland minifee and Iplehouse KID is too small.

18. Adorable children Jo! They are lifelike!
      I have Boneka shoes on my Rosa, and the fit is very nice. I will have to go back and find the cm size though.
      Agreed that these Children are hard to dress, but everyone seems to have come up with some great options.
      Finding the right wig is definitely a challenge. Still not too sure if my girl is keeping hers. Also no name yet!

19. They are so beautiful.I really love their sweaters. I love their doggy too!

Here is the 14" Kish outfit. It fits pretty well.

[​IMG]Bailey by Andrea, on Flickr