1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

Oct 3, 2015

1. My Owen and Angela are both Pure Ebony. I will do their face up myself (eventually).

2. I ordered mine in December. I still have a month to go for them to be ready. I can't wait!

3. Oh they pure ebony? I think mine are going to be lighter than I wanted them then. I thought the tan would be more of the color you have. I mean I looked at the swatches it just looked darker. Oh well, they will be cute non the less.

4. [​IMG]

Left to right I show you Arsene in pure Pale Tan, Owen in pure Ebony, Simply Divine Nkiru on Dollstown tan is same color as Dollshe pure Tan. Ebony is the darker of the three but much lighter than honey Expresso Ebony and a little lighter than honey Caramel. If you want pictures of those I will have to dig out their boxes. (Owen may need larger eyes. These are 8mm and the pupil is a bit small making him look surprised.)

edit: color appearance changes alot depending on lighting and I use a crappy 4s iphone camera so YMMV.

#244 Therealwalter, Mar 26, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    5. Thank you. Every waiting day for my first doll is so agonizing. LOL
      My day has never turn so ever slowly. ^0^

6. Thanks that helps out a lot. I just wish I saw the actual real color of them before I ordered back in December. I love your Owens skin tone. But I'm pretty sure I ordered mine in the tone of "Divine Nkiru", so that's ok it's just Angela is going to be too lite...

I'll try using 10mm eyes that might look ok. Have you found clothes to fit them yet? I haven't, so I'm going to crochet them matching sweaters. I'll figure them bottoms out later. LOL

7. Congrats to everyone with new arrivals, particularly Angela & Owen!

It has been so quiet in this thread.

But then again, I wasn't much around lately, either. Part of it was due to my little girl still not being finished after so long time, but today finally the big moment arrived and I received her back from the amazing face-up artist Lynsey (Bangarang).
      So, here she is. Now I feel motivated to sew her some outfits. :dance

[​IMG]

8. She's lovely!

9. Congrats on getting her back. I sent my heads off to be painted too. I've been trying to create some clothing for them too. I still need to find some dress shoes for the boy. Has anyone found heels for the high heel legs? I made them as bedroom diorama and will post pics once they come back which should be in the next week or so.

10. Their faces are so sweet, especially the tiny <3 beautiful dolls!

11. Congratulations! Beautifully done. Love her

12. [​IMG]

Iplehouse BID clothes sort of fit in an "I am ready for a bigger dress please" kind of way.
      The wig I bought for her was an epic fail so not even going to try showing that. I have another on the way so will see. And I cannot remember where I put her eyes. :doh

13. [​IMG]
      I found her eyes and a temporary wig that looks reasonable. Isn't she just darling!

14. I need to try out some of my bid clothes. I didn't think they would fit. I've been sewing a bit for her and I need to make more for Owen.

15. The BID dress does not fasten all the way in the back and is too short for the intended design. I tried BID pants on Owen and he could get them on but they were so tight they looked indecent in the boy parts so no way.

16. Is anyone sewing for these little ones? I have a Robin on order and am trying to line up a few things that will fit him. I really would like a pair of knickers for him, as he's going to wear period clothing............just trying to get an idea how hard it is going to be to find someone to sew for him.

17. I played a bit with my Rosa/Bailey today. She is so sweet! She's been sitting around bored on the shelf. I really need to make her a new outfit. This is the only one that really fits her. I can't get over how sturdy she is and she stands so solidly.

[​IMG]Bailey by Andrea, on Flickr

She is absolutely gorgeous!! What a beautiful faceup.

She is such a sweetheart! I love this sculpt.

18. I've made my kids some clothing and I've been looking for more. I'm trying to work on patterns to fit them both.

19. I'm also currently working on some outfits for my Rosa. However, I'm not so happy with the results yet.

What I'm also not really happy with is her wig. I'm trying to find a (natural looking) red wig with a ponytail or any kind of wig that could be styled that way. Although I already tried 3 different wigs on her, I haven't been completely happy with any of them. o.O

20. Have you tried to make her one with alpaca or wool locks or yarn? I have made quite a few things that I posted on my IG that I need to post here. I have trouble getting them to load on here.