1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

Oct 3, 2015

1. Do you mean a pony at the top back of the head? Maybe you could brush out the bun of this Monique one.
      Hope DoubleIrishRed 6/7

2. Thank you for the suggestions, Eritrea and DancingBee :).

Yes, if everything else fails, I will resort to making that wig myself. It would have been great to find something matching ready available since spare time is a luxury for me at the moment, but as I already said: if everything else fails, I'll just do that.

Thank you for the wig suggestion! I've tried 2 monique wigs, but Hope wasn't one of them. It actually makes sense though, if the bun can be brushed out!

3. Tell me, please, how Robin (Owen) looks next to Culestown. Can someone take a picture?

4. I'm still waiting for them to come back from faceups but here are my twins:[​IMG]
      I need to get him smaller eyes and make them new wigs.

5. Sharing a shot of my honey caramel brown Robin that arrived yesterday. I got lucky, ordered him on May 9 and he arrived yesterday.
      I was trying on clothes I had on hand and found my Tonner Jack Sparrow outfit worked passably for him. Actually the shirt is a pretty good fit. The pants are tight in the waist and hip area, but with the shirt untucked they will work until we can find him something better. Looking forward to seeing him with a face up.
      [​IMG]First Look-Blank by wizgerg3, on Flickr

6. My Rosa is here! She has everything but eyes so with no eyes and photobucket issues, it will be awhile before I can show her pics, but wanted to share :) She poses so solidly and is really fun to handle!

7. @bajib Congrats on the arrival!

8. Thanks! Shoes though. What is everyone doing for shoes? Nothing in my stash of shoes fits :(
      When I went to Dollshe to check sizes, it looks like he is discontinuing this line. Is that right? :(

9. I want to say the 14 inch Kish size fits from Deb's Adorables.

10. I just ordered an in stock Robin and was wondering would Rosa's optional hands fit him? I'd love a Rosa too and order her with all her extra hands.

11. I just received little Rosa today.................she's trying to find her look. I was able to squeeze her into this Iple KID outfit, as it is pretty loose fitting on the KID girls.
      [​IMG]Curly Locks by wizgerg3, on Flickr

12. So handsome!!

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I love my Rosa.

Yes, all of my Deb's Adorables 14" Kish shoes fit my Rosa.

It looks great on her! I like her kitty too!

13. Dollshe is always saying they're discontinuing something and then bringing it back so do take it with a grain of salt.

14. Thanks for the reassurance. I'd hate to see them discontinued.

15. @JinCIncy That black cat is absolutely adorable! I've been interested in more bjd animals. Where is it from, if you don't mind me asking?

16. It is one of the Petdolls from Iplehouse. I think he's adorable and he makes a good friend for my little ones.

17. New around here!
      I thought I had already posted on this thread but it seems I didn't haha I've been following this thread for a while now!
      About a month an a half ago I ordered an Angela in caramel brown skin. I hope I will like the honey skin and that the resin doesn't stand out a lot among my other dolls.
      I guess there aren't may Angelas around generally, I haven't seen many except for Eritrea's and Therealwalter's twins.
      Can't wait to see some with the faceups too.

@JinCIncy Your Rosa is adorable, I like very much that dress she's wearing! And the cat is very cute too!

18. My babies are back![​IMG]

19. More pictures of your cute babies please, please, please!

20. Oh my goodness!! So so so adorable!