1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

Oct 3, 2015

1. Just an FYI, I discovered that Rosa can wear some things sized for the Iple JID's. I saw this dress on Etsy and it was 3/4 length on the JID it was pictured on and I wondered if it would work on Rosa..................it came yesterday and fits her perfectly as a floor length dress! I was so excited. I thought I'd share.
      [​IMG]Aislinn's New Dress by wizgerg3, on Flickr

2. Looks great on her. Pretty color for her too.

3. Thank you @theresa226. I've been having lots of fun with my girl.
      Here is another picture of her with my Dollshe David
      [​IMG]Time with Da by wizgerg3, on Flickr

4. My Robin finally arrived. He seemed more anxious to travel then come here so I think his name will have to reflect that. I have most of tomorrow for photos, and clothes testing. Anxious to see who this guy is. His Uncle Stone is very happy he's safe and home.

#305 animemom, Nov 7, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    5. Just a bit of playtime with Tion (Robin in honey caramel)..........and Boo (Iple pet kitty)
      [​IMG]A Tisket A Tasket by wizgerg3, on Flickr

6. I gave my Robin a face-up today. He has been sat patiently waiting for his face-up since i bought him in January on the Marketplace. I think he looks like a little mini Robert Pattinson :3nodding:
      [​IMG]Robin by Dollshe

7. He is absolutely wonderful @Saraht, you have truly brought him to life. I hope you have lots of fun with him.

8. Thank you Mikki, i will do :)I love how he has come together - he has already made his presence felt in my collection. He may be little but packs as much character into his little body as my 70cm Arsene. I have the best of both worlds now!

9. He's such a handsome little man! I love his trousers too!

10. Your little man is handsome @Saraht! I'm still waiting on my Oriental Robin I ordered from Dollshe back in June of last year.
      I was able to get a copper oriental Rosa from a friend in the meantime.............so far I'm just calling her Rose
      [​IMG]Rose by wizgerg3, on Flickr

11. Lovi g the photos that everyone is sharing

12. @Saraht Your Robin is very cute. With that huge bow-tie and the wild hair he somewhat reminded of Matt Smith as Dr Who.

@JinCIncy Your Rose looks very well dressed. Did you make this outfit yourself?

13. No, its a Dollmore MSD (I think) outfit. It came with her.

14. Bumping the thread to share my 2 little Rosa's together..............so very different......
      [​IMG]2 Little Rosa's by wizgerg3, on Flickr

15. @JinCIncy: Amazing picture! They are very different, but both are beautiful in their own way. ^^

16. I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but has anyone tried Rosenlied Holiday Child's clothes on Dollshe Robin? They seem to have very similar measurements and I think outfits made for HC can also work well on Robin, but it would be great if I could see some pictures before I buy this HC outfit I have in mind... Can anyone help?

17. Well I finally got a faceup on my Rosa! :XD: Now I wonder where I can find her some shoes. I got this dress but forgot what kind of doll it was meant for. :ablink: I wish I'd remember...so I could get her more clothes.

[​IMG]Dollshe Rosa WIP by luluna33, on Flickr

18. Reviving this thread as I finally got notice my Owen and Angela are going to ship from Dollshe, along with the Oriental Robin I ordered 14 months ago.
      I do love these little ones...…….
      Tion has been listening to pirate tales at his uncle's knee...….
      [​IMG]A Pirate's Legacy by wizgerg3, on Flickr

19. Yay!! Your wait is finally almost over!

What's up with little ones taking 14mnths to arrive.. my robins took that time too, I received them this week ><

Tion is soo cute! I look forward to see what you will do with your incoming group!