1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

Oct 3, 2015

1. Tion is adorable!! 14 months is a very very long time. Glad you finally got your notice. Can't wait to see them!!

2. Yes, they shipped from BJDivas this week and are due to be delivered to me Friday. I have to send them out for face ups, but at least the long wait is almost over, lol! I do really like these little kids a lot!

3. After waiting almost 14 months for this little cutie she is finally home. I also got a tan Owen and an oriental Robin. All 3 need to go out for face ups but wanted to share Angela blank. She is in pale tan.
      Doesn't seem to be too many Angela's around...……….
      [​IMG]Blank Sculpt by wizgerg3, on Flickr

4. Oooooo!! I love her, even without a faceup! I'm sorry they have discontinued this line. I don't know if I could stand to wait 14 months though.

5. Wow, even without a face-up she's already so lifelike! :o Great choice of eyes, wig, and outfit for her!

6. I got my twin Robins three weeks ago, started their faceup.. and I have yet to get around to finish them, but I got their eyes today : )
      I tried a pair on one of the heads, they re 8mm. They gap a little, but I like the iris size.
      (That last layer isn't sealed lol I had to be very careful handling his head *living dangerously™*)
      [​IMG]

Here s the two heads btw^-^
      [​IMG]

7. I found this little Owl among the dollies. :XD:

[​IMG]Hoot by luluna33, on Flickr

8. That owl hat is so cute on her Rhonda! Bumping this thread to show my little Angela. She was painted by Lyn Raftis. Doesn't seem to be very many of this little cutie around.
      [​IMG]New Little Girl by wizgerg3, on Flickr

9. @JinCIncy - Thanks so much! I love this hat.

And your Angela is just too adorable! I love her lips....and her eyes look like a good color to accent them.

10. Hey everyone! I've just put my Fresh Skin Robin on layaway with BJDivas. I took an 8monthnlsyawau because I figured it would at least be that long xD I LOVE seeing your little guys, they're all so beautiful. I hope you don't mind me lurking until I bring my own guy home and can contribute more :)

11. Well, @AubreyMeeksArt, hopefully your wait isn't as long as mine was for my little Robin, Angela and Owen. They are worth it though. I really love the little kids and there really don't seem to be many of them around. I'm still waiting to get me oriental Robin and tan Owen painted. In the meantime, here is some more Addie (Angela) spam.
      [​IMG]Flashed by wizgerg3, on Flickr

12. Shes GORGEOUS! Im so glad i found this thread, you're right, I wasn't finding many owners photos at all of these little guys.

13. Another of my little Angela, just because. I wonder how many folks actually ordered an Angela. There certainly doesn't seem to be very many out there.
      I love her little face
      [​IMG]Checked by wizgerg3, on Flickr

14. @JinCIncy : The whole style of your Angela is lovely. May I ask which eyes exactly are those eyes? I have difficulties to choose some eyes for my Rosa which fit. I got a lot of eyes to try on but none of them suits her. I do like the eyes of your Angela. Thank you.

15. Thank you @nufa, they are Safrin resin eyes in 10mm. Unfortunately, she no longer makes them. I have Rosa that wears 10/11mm Masterpiece and I like the fit for her.
      [​IMG]Portrait of Aislinn by wizgerg3, on Flickr

16. My Honey Caramel brown Robin with pale tan Angela, just to show the difference in resin colors. I was surprised when I put them side by side how much darker he was.
      [​IMG]Siblings by wizgerg3, on Flickr

17. @JinCIncy Your Robin, Rosa and Angela are lovely. I recently adopted a Rosa from the marketplace here. Once I have some new eyes and a wig for her, I will try and post some photos.

18. I look forward to seeing her. These little ones from Dollshe are a bit like potato chips for me. I have soon to be 3 Robin's in different colors, 2 Rosa's in different colors an Angela and an Owen. One of my Robin's and Owen still need face up's, but I really enjoy them.

19. They really are, I'm already considering another at some point. She poses so well and I am amazed at all of the detail in her little hands and feet.