1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

Oct 3, 2015

1. Hi everyone! I'd like to order Rosa but can't see where to add faceup or not. And so many skin tones! Is Fresh closest to normal skin? TIA

2. I think the closest to normal skin is pure oriental. Fresh is a little bit lighter.
      They don't offer faceups, just blank dolls.
      Rosa is a wonderful choice. ^^

3. Thank you, nufa!!!

4. #384 nufa, Apr 1, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
    5. Your Rosa is gorgeous! I've just ordered mine! I'm over the moon! She's the first bjd I've ordered in almost a year!

6. @El BJD: Thank you very much! Congrats on your order! Rosa is an amazing doll, you will like her.

7. I didn't know Rosa was going to be offered again. I have wanted to replace mine for awhile and this new sale is hard to resist, but the wait time is going to be really hard. I need someone to talk me out of ordering :)

8. Yes, oriental best matches "normal". I have an oriental Dollshe Diana on a DT17 oriental body (Dollshe casts for DT) and I have normal Iplehouse hands on the body and the resin is perfectly matched.

9. Well, I just added Robin to my Rosa order, so she'd at least have one doll to match her. That's my story!!! :lol:

10. Congrats on your Robin and Rosa! They are both great sculpts!

11. Thanks, JinCIncy!!! Now I'll have to read the whole thread again to see what fits Robin.

12. He's a tricky one...………..I've had luck with some MSD shirts that run small. Tonner Matt shirts/tops fit him too. Shoes I still need to figure out. Here is a new shot of my copper oriental Robin and Rosa. I think you will love them when you get yours. What resin color did you get? I have more pics of them (and the rest of my tinies, including my other Dollshe kids) on my blog linked below :Adventure of the Wee Resins
      [​IMG]Robbie and Rose by wizgerg3, on Flickr

13. Love her dress!!! And thanks for the tips re his clothes, JinCIncy!!! I might have a pair of shoes & boots I could um steal from my SD. And possibly an MSD shirt or 2.

14. Thanks. Her dress is Dollmore MSD size. I did pin it in back at the neck, as it wa a little big there, but otherwise I like it on her.

15. I meant to mention I ordered Robin in oriental, same as my Rosa.

16. Dollshe hasn't confirmed yet that Robin was successfully added to my Rosa order. I paid for him in full via the same PayPal id, not through their website, as he told me not to pay the shipping. If there was another way, I couldn't figure it out, just like installments wouldn't work on PayPal either for Rosa. I did add a note & my order # to both PayPal and the email I sent as well.

17. @El BJD : Dollshe will need some time to react to your inquiries and change the initial order manually. Please keep waiting and ask him again if he please could confirm. For me it was the best way in the past, to ask him per email directly, I always became a reply, but often not on the same day. They will need to translate the inquiries from English to Korean. You will probably see in your account on their website, if it has worked, I think you will be able to see Robin also in your order.

18. Thanks, nufa! I have been checking my account, but will try for more calmess. :)

19. My Robin was finally confirmed and added to my Rosa order, whew!