1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

Oct 3, 2015

1. Thanks. I was also a little confused too, I thought I was seeing things lol. Not sure which size I will order yet, but I am leaning towards the smaller one. I think she would be a lot of fun in such a tiny size.

eta: I ended up ordering the 22cm Rosa. Is there a separate discussion for that size or would she go here?

#41 NY_Kitty, Dec 24, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    2. I heard back from Dollshe in about 4 days and also received a receipt for my Layaway order in around the same time. I'm thinking that because it's Christmas they probably won't be working and may well not be back until the New Year. This is my first order with them so I'm not sure what to expect.

3. Has anyone seen a painted Rosa or Robin yet?

4. No painted images that I have seen yet, Belinda.
      I paid off my girl two days ago after hearing back from Dollshe that she would begin production upon completion of payment.
      I would love to know when she will be sent to me. Hoping for quickly.

5. Well I paid for mine at the time it was announced, does that mean I'll get mine sooner? LOL. I know that's probably wishful thinking. Sigh. I'm hoping, Theresa, that it means we'll receive them sometime in Jan or Feb.

Belinda

6. I would hope that yours will be coming to you very soon. My understanding originally was that the production of the doll would begin with the first payment. I am really looking forward to seeing Rosa in the normal skin tone, and then after her faceup. I cant' help but think that she will really be cute once finished. Meanwhile, we wait.....

7. :) Did anyone else order a Robin or Rosa? And are we allowed to talk about the 22cm in here too?

8. Is there any news on our dolls? My order still says "processing". Sigh.

9. Remember that I warned you that it might very well take up to one year till our precious dolls will be delivered ;). Yet don't worry, they will be delivered ...eventually.

So basically I'm not expecting mine before the end of the year. lol

10. Ugh! I guess I should just forget about it?!

11. I keep trying to forget about it for now. But it's hard! I really want to see my little one in person. Oh well, where can we b**ch about it if not for here, with all of us waiting the same.

12. LOL; I hear you!

13. Well, I do have at least some good news: it's already six months since we ordered the dolls, so technically we're half way there xD.

14. <Grins> That IS a healthy way of looking at it. At this point, when the dolls show up, they show up.

15. *shrug* unfortunately that's the way to go with Dollshe. However, I'm more than sure that the Dolls are going to be worth the wait in the end.

16. Given that I have, what, twelve of them now, I'd have to agree with you....

17. Anyone receive their Rosa or Robin yet? I really want to order Rosa...but, I'm really not into waiting a year for delivery. It might be different if dollshe asked for a deposit and charged the balance when the doll is completed. The idea of paying in advance and then waiting a year for the product doesn't appeal to me too much.

18. Well, I at least haven't heard of anyone receiving their Rosa or Robin yet.
      Funny thing though is that I received a message from Dollshe today and was already hoping for a shipping notice, but it was just some information on head/body compatibilities for his bigger dolls. (Apparently many people asked him the same question, so he sent a newsletter to everyone xD)

19. Same here with receiving a message from Dollshe. Still waiting to get that shipping notice too!

20. I have been getting emails for new releases, but no information on my Rosa yet either.