1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

Oct 3, 2015

1. Even though the wait will probably be ridiculously long...I just had to have a Rosa.:) Ordered Peach Fresh Honey Skin. The wait begins...

2. Congrats! That color resin is lovely!

3. Your wait will most likely be shorter 1930sgirl. I imagine that once the doll is produced, Dollshe will start shipping them, and yours will go out along with our dolls ordered so long ago. (hopefully)!

#63 theresa 226, May 6, 2016
      Last edited: May 6, 2016
    4. Ah the wait, good point. A shipping notice anyone? (Haha, yes I know, you would all probably post it here anyway for all of us, but hey, one girl can still dream, right?)

5. I keep looking for one but nothing yet! :sigh

6. Thank you elfstone! I'm having a wonderful time planning for her arrival.:) Clothes could be a bit of an issue. Rosa is similar in size to Little Darlings dolls by Dianna Effner...except for her pudgy tushy.:) Should be alright with most dress patterns.:)

I'm sure hoping you're right.:)

#66 1930sgirl, May 12, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
    7. I don't have a little darling so that's good to know Rosa can mostly fit into her clothes.

Belinda

8. I emailed Dollshe about a week ago and finally got a response. I asked if Rosa/Robin would start shipping soon and they said mid June-July....we'll see.

9. Mid June-July? Oh well, that would be great news it it was true.

10. Honestly I'm not very hopeful about that, but It really would be great.

11. Interesting. When they wrote to me last week, they said late May. It's already shifting (again). I ordered them in October. If it's mid-June-July, they will be close to a traditional gestation. :-p

12. Haha yes definitely close to real pregnancy with this wait. (Good thing is no pain during delivery) :D

They might have told me mid June-July because I ordered in December? Either way I hope they start shipping soon. I can't wait to see how Rosa looks next to my Ausley.

13. I ordered Oct 11th. I still have to find a faceup artist since she'll be arriving blank.

Belinda

14. This has to be the longest I've ever waited... I've got dolls to work on right now but still it would be nice to complete my group!

15. When you order a prototype from DollShe, you have to be willing to send him your money, and then forget that you did so -- often for at least a year. :( If it weren't for the magnificence of his dolls, I wouldn't do it.

16. This is definitely the longest I have waited for a doll since I've been in this hobby. I have a few others to keep me busy, but am still a bit anxious for Rosa to get here.

17. I've waited 10 months before so this is nothing new. :pout:

18. I'm hopeful that our orders will ship soon! When I placed my order for Rosa, I asked about the waiting time. I was told that dolls would begin to ship in July.:)

19. I do hope so as well!

20. You have to take whatever you're told with a grain of salt. I was told that a doll would ship by such-and-such a date about five times before I got my two Bernard boys, back when the pure body had just been designed.