1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

Oct 3, 2015

1. And to quote my message from early June:

It's always the sponges and the boxes in the end. Always ;).

2. I got the same email and I am getting excited again for the day I receive my shipping notice and the day that we can all share our new Dollshe kids.

3. So, I guess it's safe to say that August has passed without any shipping notices, too.

I'm starting to wonder whether we will receive some discount coupons like we did with the Fashion Line dolls, since I'm pretty sure that our orders will reach the one year mark, too :).

4. I doubt it. Quite honestly, MANY dolls reach the one year mark without compensatory coupons having been sent out.

I think we might be getting closer to having the little darlings, though. With DollShe, optimism has to reign supreme, even though the modus operandus includes many months of "it's coming next month".

5. #106 passionasfashion, Sep 1, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    6. Now that's some good news ^_____^

7. Yay! Then getting set up with faceup artist. So out she'll go again, but at least she'll be mine.

8. I've just received shipping notification email from Dollshe with EMS tracking number for my Robin and Rosa.

My order for the pair was made within minutes after they went up for sale last October.

Can't help wondering whether it is my pair in the blog pictures of them in their boxes and if I might be the first to get them in my hands.

So excited!!

9. Oh my gosh that's great! I hope they get to you very soon! :D

10. That's wonderful news! Hopefully the other October orders will ship right on your pair's tail. Hope they arrive to you quickly.

11. I just got notice they wanted to make sure my address was correct and then they will ship my Rosa!!!

12. Ditto. I ordered on October 2nd. I'm actually quite annoyed -- they told me on the 19th that they would ship mine immediately, securely bubble-wrapped -- I told them not to worry about the foam inserts. I haven't heard a word from them since then -- no notice, nothing.

Several order numbers were shown on the boxes.

13. The EMS tracking number given to me for my Robin and Rosa shows having been excepted by S Korea international post 10 hours ago.

What with our Labor Day holiday my guess for arrival into my hands will be Thursday or Friday.

14. Well, I got a notice that they are going to ship my Rosa this week. Hopefully they'll stick to this schedule.

Congrats to those who already have shipping notices :)

15. I have a shipping notice with an actual tracking number!!!!

16. This is great news :). Congrats!

17. Thanks! I can hardly wait! Now I think I can start lining up a faceup artist. :sigh

18. I received my dolls today! Robin and Rosa, haven't opened them yet!

19. Ohhhhh! So excited to see them out of the box. Haven't even gotten my shipping notice yet.
      Congratulations!