1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollShe craft 28M and 26F Fashion Pose 44/41 cm size - Part 4

Mar 25, 2019

1. I can't wait to see what you do with her! I found a third-hand fashion Erica Snow who is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but the USPS tracking updates keep showing "no information available"... I have a couple of lovely outfits for her if/when she arrives.

2. Aaaa! I can't wait to see! These little Dollshes are like potato chips. After I get this one, I will have four in the house and then four more whenever I get all my layaways and orders from BJDivas in. And of course, if they offer Fashion Diana she's going to be coming home someday too.
      I need to finish my work on Nigel so I can get him painted up. He's the Grant Phillipe SA head I'm modding. He took over the body from Baron who I wasn't bonding with too well.

I hope your girl gets there soon!

3. They are soooo like potato chips! I had been watching since the beginning of the last sale phase for the 18Ms to see if Pure Pale Tan would be added. The larger ones have that option, but not the Fashion Maxis. I emailed bjdivas, and they had already asked Dollshe multiple times so their hands are tied. I emailed Dollshe directly and stated that those options are not available on Fashion Maxi Saint and kind of got a canned response that all colors will be available. No, no they are not. :sigh Ugh...the usual Dollshe frustrations! 11 hours left in the sale, so I am not expecting to get a pure pale tan Fashion Maxi. Not that I need one, but I have grown to adore the color after getting my Rey in it. :D

4. I wanted one in pale tan too. So disappointed they are leaving them out like this.

5. She made it! She says her name is Zoey. [​IMG]

6. AAAAAA she's gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations!!

7. Thank you! She just said: "Potato chip? What do you mean I'm a potato chip?!!"

8. Potato Crisp then? Is that better? Delicious and crunchy and impossible to have just one of. It describes her perfectly. lol
      What sort of eyes have you got in her?

9. I'm not sure of the eyes, actually -- I will have to check with her previous humans, since I'm the third. She came with eyes already in place!

10. That's good! These little folk can be hard to find eyes for. They're pretty though! If you do need to get more, I personally like Dreaming Tree Studios paperweights in either 7mm PW3x (which is the size I have in Mercy) or 7mm PW3 (slightly larger Iris which will be what I have in my Ausleys.)
      The eyewells are too small for 8mm to fit well, and I like having less worry about gapping than 6mm affords.

11. That's good to know! I've seen that people keep trying 6 mm and 8 mm and neither seems to be ideal.

12. Hoping that I can figure out which size irises to use for my incoming Amanda (who will be named Harmony). I could just wait to get her proper eyes till I have her. . . but that seems a little mean. I should have some darker green eyes lying around which she could use till I got proper lighter ones. . buuuut. . we'll see.

13. Good news everyone! Dollshe will be adding all the colors to the 18M fashion maxis and extending the sale to the 31st. We'll be adding the options to our site as soon as they do so.

14. Thank you so much!!

15. @BJDivas Yay! I hope they add the other resin colors soon. :eusa_pray

16. @TatterPunk Oooh congrats! I'd have a had time resisting a second hand amanda too. ;)

@Evey she's lovely!

I'll post pics of good eyes in my arsene as soon as I get a chance guys! Dollines and Granado both have good options.

Also fully in agreement on the potato chip thing. Between Dollshe minis and Iple fashion line, I've had a collection explosion this year. XD

17. A few minutes ago I got this reply about finally adding the other colors to the Fashion Maxis:

Today we will proceed into an additional color option settings.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely yours,
      DollShe Craft

Hoping they actually add the other colors like they promised, finally!!

18. I noticed that the countdown extended yet again. >_>

19. So... this may be sacrilegious or blasphemous or some other "ism" or "ous", but has anyone tried a Classic Mini head on the Fashion Maxi body to put them more in proportion with other doll lines of similar size?

You'd have to probably make a neck doughnut but considering it's same make, different size, that ought to be somewhat neatly done.

20. As of right now, the Classic Minis aren't completed, so unfortunately no one's got one to try this yet. Looking at sizing of the Fashion Maxi next to an Iplehouse FID -which is smaller than the Classic Mini is supposed to be, though knowing usual Dollshe head sizes, perhaps the size there would be similar - I am thinking the results MIGHT be a little horrifying though....