1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollShe craft 28M and 26F Fashion Pose 44/41 cm size - Part 4

Mar 25, 2019

1. Can't wait to see your pictures! Are you getting the seafoam eyes from Dreaming Tree? The SophyMolly wigs are just gorgeous, and so well made. They took longer to ship than what she stated on her Etsy page (about 12+ weeks rather than 9 or 10), but SOOOO worth it. And a long wait is appropriate for anything relating to Dollshe ;). I couldn't beleive the transformation of Zoey's face; all of a sudden her personality clicked into place.

2. Yup, Dreaming Tree. I'm going with the PW3 iris on a 7mm size for the Amanda and Ausley eyes. Erica really needs the PW3x for hers cause her eye holes are smaller.
      I'm good with a long wait since as you say, it's pretty much just tradition waiting for things when you've got Dollshe stuff lol.

3. I still haven't had time to get the poor girl painted, but her eyes came in today, so I took a photo anyway.
      [​IMG]The Siren by Tatterpunk, on Flickr

4. Thank you <3. She seems to be asking for long flowy dresses and lots of lace. . . .I need to find a good source of really small scale lace >__<. Having her proper green eyes is helping me get her look more solidified in my head. Apparently she wants to dress like a vampire sorceress. . . I can work with this.

5. @TatterPunk Your girl is really stunning! May I ask what’s the size of the eyes she is using in the pic? By the way, how long you’ve waiting for her? Mine was over 6 months ago :sigh

6. The eyes are from Dreaming Tree Studios. They're the paperweight type in 7mm with the PW3 iris. As for the wait, I bought her second hand so, I didn't have to wait. I'm still waiting for my Amanda from Dollshe (ordered in April) As far as I've seen the wait is a year or more for most of their dolls.

7. @Khlovera I'm waiting for Amanda beauty too. I ordered her June 2018.

8. The wait for Amanda with the new heads is ridiculous. I have asked for a refund and all I got was an empty promise.
      Don't even bother ordering something still in the creative stages unless you like waiting. :wantshipping:
      Anyone waiting a year or more should get a huge discount if they ever go through this again.

9. @TatterPunk @shadow_takatori @petiteballerine thanks for all three of you’s answer, mine was 2 Amandas, one OE and one EN, both in oriental. I don’t mind waiting, but I need at least a clear answer, as you said not a empty promise. For those who’ve ordered her last year...such a crime that keep you waiting over a year. Looks like the prototype isn’t created yet, really don’t know how long it could be...btw, about new Amanda, is that people ordered Amanda from last year would all going be the new Amanda? (Both fashion and classic size)

10. Yes I ordered after the new sized head was released.

11. She is really lovely! Can't wait to see the vampire sorceress style develop! I love her eyes.

12. Fashion Diana is finally in the sale lineup. . . I am gonna do the thing. Masochistic, I know, but I've already got a bunch on layaway. . in for a penny in for a pound!
      -goes to do the thing-

13. Someone on Flickr got the new Fashion Arsene heads, and they are a LOT larger!! Grrrrrrr...I now regret my order. :vein I could live with it if they were a tiny bit larger, but seeing that means I can't use the same hardcap wig. :atremblin

14. @redmaiko - oh,no. I was worried about that. having a huge head vs the tiny one. ah, well, that's what the marketplace is for. :eek:

15. I’ve also seen it via Flickr

Untitled

Really much bigger that what I’ve expected before as a friend told me so :aeyepop:

16. Did they make all the heads bigger or just certain sculpts?

17. Have there been any pictures of the heads on the bodies?

18. that is a lot bigger. new Amanda is going to look very odd next to old Erica. :shudder

19. Unless I missed something, the only head that was supposed to be made larger was Amanda Beauty. I expected that and that was fine because we were given notice ahead of time. Redoing the size of Arsene was never said anywhere to my knowledge! Why did he decide to change the size of these (as well as redoing the back of the neck it seems) when they were just fine how they are? I am sure it's a question that will never get answered. Excuse my rant, but that is a huge difference. I am sure like many others, I got the EN and sleeping heads to add to my existing Arsene.:vein:sigh