1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollShe craft 28M and 26F Fashion Pose 44/41 cm size - Part 4

Mar 25, 2019

1. I don't understand why Arsene was changed. He looks fine to me. that isn't going to be close to the old heads.
      Why wasn't that a notice? or was it? easy to miss on the site.
      Now, every time we want to buy one of these dolls second hand, it'll be 'what era is that head?'

2. Sorry for asking again, will new Amanda’s head will going to be bigger or the size of the entire doll? I’m new to Dollshe and didn’t know about this notice.

3. @Khlovera only the head will be bigger, the body size isn't changed.

I had no idea that any male doll was supposed to get bigger heads. Wonder why as they already seem to have a nice size heads. Btw Amanda isn't the only one that was told to have new heads. Also Erica will be updated. I know for sure as I first placed an order for Amanda and as soon as Dollshe opened an order for Erica with the new heads, I put her on order too. And I've been waiting for both since June 2018. :XD: That's a long time to wait for dolls but I've been waiting for Natalie in Fashion size since January 2017, so a bit over one year doesn't feel as bad. :lol::doh I might be tempted with Fashion Diana but don't want to go through these long waiting times and empty promises ever again. It's sad as I really like Diana.

4. DollInes eyes -- just incredibly lifelike!
      (Yes, they are paired with my very sketchy watercolor pencil makeup...)
      The eyes are 8 mm with 3 mm iris.
      [​IMG]

#284 Evey, Oct 8, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    5. Well, I saw the fashion Diana was up so I sent BJDiva's a message. The long wait won't feel as bad if I'm still paying her off, right? Cake anyone? :lol:

Ugh she's so pretty though. I'm excited!

6. @redfeathers I'm right there with you lol. I hope it's not as long from now as it has been for all the people already waiting. -eats more cake-

I managed to get miss Harmony (Amanda) all painted up today and I'm loving how she turned out!
      BEHOLD!!

[​IMG]Harmony by Tatterpunk, on Flickr

7. Despite the long waiting times, I'm contemplating a Fashion Diana... She'd be meant to go with my David Kuncci. Does anyone know if they would look okay together? I've looked around a bit and I gather nobody has ever set eyes on an actual Fashion Diana... But still.

Thanks in advance!

8. @TatterPunk Harmony is gorgeous! Those lips....

I swear, I'm not into realistic dolls but the more I look at the fashion sized Dollshes the more I'm like... ah yes. I need An Army of Them. It's good the 18m boys are mostly unavailable right now. I'm already half planning an ebony Saint or Bermann if they're ever up for sale again... *_* I don't even have my Arsene yet for heaven's sake, he's still on layaway. :cake::cake::cake:

@Sigune I know there's a relatively big height difference between the 18m and the 16f, and they still look okay, so I would think it would be okay? Maybe someone has their big versions to compare?

9. Wow! And I love the little skull nestling next to her like a pet!

10. @TatterPunk High five for the crazy club as I'm ordering diana too.

Also, I feel a little vindicated since I was certain the dolls were all getting the new head size. The difference doesn't bother me since it doesn't ruin scale in general.

11. I'm so glad I checked out this thread and saw that Fashion Diana is now on sale. So tempted to buy her, but not sure about the skin tone. Dollshe oriental looks a bit too pale in the photos and copper oriental is too tan for my liking.

12. My wife and I were talking and we were thinking that maybe the fact that they put Diana up again means they've finally finished the molds and are ready to start casting? We can dream right?

13. Some Nox spam at last. He finally has his proper eyes. <3

[​IMG]

14. @rianne - He looks really cool. What eyes are those?

15. @xyuemoto dollines 6mm small iris (some people prefer 7mm)

16. @rianne - Thanks. I was looking at those. Good to know they look good in smaller sizes. Would you say the details in the iris you picked translated well to a small eye or is it too small to really see specific detail?

17. @xyuemoto it translates superbly. You can see color separation even on the small image I posted here.

18. Among all the dolls I thought Arsene had one of the larger sized heads already? I wish he'd actually make the Bermann heads bigger, to me they are way too small for the mystic body.

19. Adonis is the last one I really really want. . . >___< looks like one more layaway. .. . I'll think on it. . .

Edit: I did the thing. There really wasn't any doubt that I would. I've just gotta try to get the herd of layaways thinned out by the end of the year so I'm not paying a zillion dollars a month.

#299 TatterPunk, Oct 24, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    20. @TatterPunk Herd of Layaways! lol I resemble that phrase!

I finally have a much better wig for Calibri!! Monique wigs and I don't get along.
      [​IMG]Chilly by Tineke, on Flickr