1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollShe craft 28M and 26F Fashion Pose 44/41 cm size - Part 4

Mar 25, 2019

1. I love his faceup; he looks very pensive. Also for some reason he reminds me strongly of Reno from Ff7, but that's probably the bright red hair

2. Amanda with all her many parts finally arrived yesterday. I was planning on selling her. But...she's perfect. Perfectly strung, aethetics perfectly finished, resin slightly rosy. The new size head is perfect as well.

it took from april 2018 to last day of nov 2019, and there's no coupon, no gift - not even some soap. I won't be dollshe shopping anytime soon.

I'll post some pics including a comparison with the smaller head.

:candycane:hollyberry

3. My Arsene arrived today after only 8 months! *_* I'm grateful but there's sure no understanding Dollshe's shipping schedule.

In any case, handling him makes me extra glad I ordered Diana... He's amazing. His resin is so beautiful and the tiny details! All his toes have space in between! I know I'm preaching to the choir here but anyway, I hope my good shipping luck will rub off on all of you next. And also that Bermann will join the ridiculous sales after the holidays, because I need more tiny men.

@petiteballerine congratulations on the arrival! I'm sorry it was so long and unpleasant but I'm glad you love her. :aheartbea

#323 redfeathers, Dec 3, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    4. So sorry for the double post, but I really wanted to share my Arsene's progress!

His faceup isn't quite done yet, but I think he's just so wonderful so far. :D Here he is keeping me company while I work:

[​IMG]

5. Before I go digging further back in the threads...are any of the dollshe fashion msd sized guys allowed here, or just the ones from the 28M line?

I'm just trying to see if anyone can help finding a slightly taller/skinner doll (47-48cm) that matches proportions with these boys. :/ My friend has a 24M Khan coming in and I really want to make his wifey...but he's taller than his hubby is.

6. Yes, all fashion size Dollshe. The original name is b/c that was all that existed at the time. Now there is more.

7. @Biofreak659 Thank you!

Calibri decided it was time to put up the Christmas lights. :)
      [​IMG]

8. @redmaiko I love this so much! Your Arsene is gorgeous :aheartbea

9. She's gorgeous! And the sky backgroud is really striking.

10. Thank you! That's actually my bedroom wall lol. I have blue with wispy clouds painted on them.

11. @redfeathers Thank you! He has unexpectedly become one of my favorites!
      @TatterPunk She is gorgeous (love the necklace), and your bedroom wall makes a great backdrop!!

12. Glen and Moon

[​IMG]

13. @xyuemoto I love Moon's outfit. It shows off the physique.:wiggle

I finished my DSdoll Ferret! I blushed the head to match Dollshe Oriental and I have him on the Arsene body. My Rey Lewis is like "Are you squishy?" lol So happy to have my Connor closer to complete. :)
      [​IMG]

14. @redmaiko - Thanks. Is that a real led in your guy's head or painted to look glowing? Either way really cool. Will you get him an outfit like from the game?

15. @xyuemoto It's a real LED. The resin is clear in that spot, and he came with red, yellow and blue LEDs that go inside his head. :) I'm not sure yet about the outfit. He is wearing an RK800 sweatshirt though.

#336 redmaiko, Jan 5, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    16. @redmaiko That's a great hybrid! I always love seeing your boys <3

Some Nox, who finally got a bit of camera time again. I still haven't had a spare moment to iron backdrops and set up for more interesting shoots. I'm gonna make that a priority. ^^;

[​IMG]

17. @redmaiko - Can you tell me the neck circumference of your arsene body?

18. @rianne Thank you! Nox is so dreamy!:love
      @xyuemoto I get 7.5cm-7.6cm depending on how you measure. Are you trying for a hybrid too?