1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollShe craft 28M and 26F Fashion Pose 44/41 cm size - Part 4

Mar 25, 2019

1. @redmaiko - Thank you. That is great. I saw an artist head I really liked that fits on a 7.5cm neck, it's small head 13.5cm circumference so I was wondering if it could work on the fashion arsene I ordered and fit in with the rest of my fashion dollshe bjds.

2. Hey I was wondering if anybody had Khan? I ordered one not too long ago and I'd love to see his handsome face.

3. well, I don't know about 'handsome,' but he sure is interesting and a lot of fun! Here's Kaspar:

[​IMG]

:daisy

4. @petiteballerine Oh he's certainly handsome all right! I love that face. Thanks for sharing!

5. Will be glad to finally have my David home, whenever Dollshe ships him to BJDivas, hope I don't have to wait another whole year for him :shudder

6. I just got this from Dollshe (I had been mailing with them every 2 weeks or so for updates on my Fashion Diana: 3 years waiting)

Dear Teseya,

We apologize for the delay in delivery. Diana is complete. We will begin shipping this week and let us know if your address has changed.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely yours,
      DollShe Craft

Now to hold my breath and hope my forwarding goes well. (I travel all year, so always have some sort of forwarding from my permanent address).
      But I really am so so excited! The flame has not gone out for the wait and annoyance.

7. Does anyone know where I can find knee high black flat boots for the 26F girls? I am seeing absolutely nothing that will be properly sized and not look like clown shoes T__T. Pointy toe is preferable, but not required.

8. Oops, delete this -- I was thinking full size, not fashion size. Sorry. -->

[These work!

Shoes for BJD Dolls - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections]

9. Oh! I meant for the Fashion ones. I WISH those were for the smol ones T___T I got boots for my big girl already (even though I probably won't have her till the end of the year). It's just my Fashion Ausley - Myrrh - will need some good flat tall boots for her look to be proper T__T. I'm asking an etsy shop about commissioning some possibly, so hopefully that'll work.

10. I should have ready more carefully and realized what thread you were posting in :)

11. lol it's okay. I've been searching all evening with very little luck. I think the JID boots on Iple's website would be too wide likely, and those are the only ones that are even close to being the right look. I will report with what I find if and when I find my solution.
      Reaaaally hoping this shop can do them, cause they're like a huge piece of this character's identity.

12. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you (and Myrrh!)

13. @TatterPunk for pointed toes, I think commissioning is the way to go. he-meife might have standard plain riding boots in a compatible size though.

14. Yeah, I checked there first. Sadly they're currently on break it seems. Probably for New Years and stuff. I also checked Facets and they're out of the black Tonner Matt riding boots >__<. I've got the motorcycle boots from He-Meife (which are a little loose, but fit okayish) for Mercy, but they're not really what I need.

15. Try shoes for minifee a-line etc. (not for moe line feet are smaller than dollshe feet) Flat minifee boots fits perfect, ballet flats do not fit because minifee feet are wider. High heel boots feet normal (and she can even stand) but only on flat feet with the pointed feet they do not feet at all because dollshe feet arch is much higher. High heel shoes will not feet because impossible to hide the flat feet. So there are a lot of artists on Etsy who make minifee boots - try them. I do not know how to attach photos here. That’s why I’ve made small album on Flickr for you with Amanda wearing some minifee shoes)
      Shoes For Amanda Dollshe Fashion

#356 Snigirka, Jan 28, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    16. Thank you I hopefully will be getting some made from the shop I contacted, just wating for her to contact me back again so we can get details worked out. Most of the ones I was looking through were Minifee A line boots, but unfortunately it seems that no one has readily availible knee high ones. Soooo if the talks with this shop work out, I'll hopefully be able to have perfect boots for Myrrh, even though they'll likely be a little pricier.
      Speaking of stuff getting made for dolls, my wig for Harmony is on its way to me finally from SophyMolly on Etsy! I'm super excited about that one! Not sure when it'll get here, but it'll be nice for her to have the proper multitoned purple hair I wanted for her!

17. She's here! My fashion size Diana! Finally got her video and pics uploaded.
      Teseya Butler

18. @Teseya She is gorgeous!! Congrats after the horrifically long wait! I think I might need to get her at some point...:chomp:

19. @Teseya Congrats on getting Diana home. Super grateful for the extensive box opening. I feel like I've already held my one in my hot little hands.

Btw You are a joy in your video!