1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollShe craft 28M and 26F Fashion Pose 44/41 cm size - Part 4

Mar 25, 2019

1. Does anyone have a doll in any of the greys? Particularly the honey grey options?

2. Sorry that I can't help with the 2 previous questions. I'm waiting for Amanda, Diana, and Bernard. I ordered Amanda in March and Diana and Bernard just in early August. I am prepared for long waits but since it's been 6 months since I ordered Amanda I sent Dollshe Craft an email asking if they can tell me when she will be shipped. I thought that I'd post the reply on this thread in case others who are also waiting are interested.

Sorry for the delay in delivery. The replication schedule is being delayed due to a surge in order quantity. I want to hire a new employee to prepare for fast delivery.
      Please wait a little longer.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely yours,
      DollShe Craft

3. I stumbled upon Ausley literally today and while she's not in the 'plans', the current sale is so tempting.

Does anyone have experience with both the honey and the pure skins in terms of their differences, pros/cons? Is the Honey french resin-ish?

She's crazy different aesthetics from my other dolls and so I'm a bit tempted to step out of the 'safe' zone in terms of resin...

#443 twylight, Sep 27, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    4. @twylight I don't have a lot of experience with the honey vs pure skins, but I did see honey skin at a doll meet a few years ago. It looks nice in the SD size, but odd in MSD. It seems to be too much translucence for the smaller dolls. That is IMHO, though. I hope others have info for you too! :)

I have a question of my own: For the few people to got Diana with the ballet feet-could someone tell me the length and width of them, please? I know there aren't a lot of them out there still. :sweat

5. <3 Thank you for your thoughts! I did some intense photo research ;) and discovered the same thing you mentioned - it seems too translucent on the smaller dolls, so I went with the pure skin. :)

Ordered an Ausley, was SUPER tempted to order a Diana as she's lovely but in the ended decided against it. Still, excited for the Ausley whenever she might get here. Gives me time to finish my other dolls.

6. @redmaiko Can't help with the Diana ballet foot length, but the width, if it's anything like her heel feet, is probably 2cm.

Anyone know how well Evangeline Ghastly heel shoes fit these ladies? I have no idea if anyone else has fashion Diana with heel feet to test it out, but maybe an idea of how they fit the larger ladies would give me some ideas. Turns out I am a miserable doll cobbler.

7. @rebeccag12363 Thank you! I don't completely trust Dollshe's measurements. :sweat

8. @rebeccag12363 Evangeline's sandals are not really suitable for Diana's feet. The arch is too steep and, you probably could not get a hard shoe on at all. When I put on a whole doll they didn't hold up to the stress.:pout:

DIANA BOX OPENING

9. Thanks for posting the box opening pics @Richie. Do you mind if I ask how long you had to wait for your Diana?

10. @Richie Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like my best bet is going to be to practice making shoes... or else befriend some shoe-making elves.

@Hmac58 I had to wait almost exactly 25 months for my Diana.

11. From the comparison pics I have seen on Flickr, I have to have something here that will already fit Diana. Dollshe always makes big feet and they look around the size of minifee. They look to be larger than Tonner feet (I use those shoes on my Chicline). It's only been about 6 months since I ordered her, so it will be a while. Anyway...I am rambling now. I shouldn't even be thinking about Diana as I still have a long wait I am sure.

12. @rebeccag12363 Yikes! That's the longest Dollshe wait that I've heard about. I won't hold my breath for mine.

13. @Hmac58 I placed the order on June 5th, 2017 and received her on February 24th 2020. So it took 32 months. Mind that she was in the first order after the initial release.

I ordered fashion Monica Bellucci on December 27th, 2017. That's 34 months and counting.*_*

14. Obviously a great deal of patience is needed to deal with Dollshe. @Richie I love the idea of the Monica Bellucci doll but have never been able to even find a pic of one anywhere. Have you?

15. IF there are pictures of Monica I would love to see them, once I do see any I know I would love to order her, but I am still waiting for my Fashion David Knucci so the wait times seem endless......

16. @Hmac58 The Monica Bellucci sculpt has not been announced as finished yet. There is a page where you can order her. I am sure Dollshe will more than do her justice. Also, there's the promise of a new 26F body. I really need a pose-plus female to match my other Dollshe men. I am coming up on three years wait time for her, but MB is such a beautiful woman that I'm hanging in there! :drool

ORDER MADE BJD - Monica Bellucci - FASHION (41CM) LIMITED EDITION - DollShe craft

17. Thanks @Richie. I agree, if anyone can do Monica Bellucci justice it's Dollshe :3nodding:

18. Marco, Lisa and Leo have been added to the Fashion Maxi size. I would love to have Leo, but I don't want to wait 5 years for a doll. :roll:

19. Oof I'd LOVE to have Marco, but I totally agree on the waiting time. That'll be a no from me.

20. #460 pinkandyellow, Jan 2, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2021