1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollShe craft 28M and 26F Fashion Pose 44/41 cm size - Part 4

Mar 25, 2019

1. @JinCIncy @rebeccag12363
      They're both lovely <3

Probably a long shot, but does anyone have the larger headed Arsene and can tell me what size wig and eyes he takes? I'm still waiting on mine (20 months, woo), but am thinking I'd like to at least have those waiting for him whenever he gets here (and I'm assuming I'll be getting the larger head...)
      Thanks in advance~ <3

2. I ordered some cheap "evangeline ghastly" size shoes off ebay, just to see if they fit Diana. The quality was fairly terrible, but the fit is pretty good! I haven't had a change to take some photos yet, but anyone looking for shoes for her high heel feet... seems to work pretty well. :whee:

3. @rebeccag12363 Thank you! I have a Diana arriving eventually, and I definitely am going to need heels for her!

4. Am I reading the new post correctly that the fashion line is going to be permanently discontinued? That's pretty disappointing news if so. I understand having too many options, but I feel like at least the standard 1/3 and 1/4 scales are both in demand and there are few 1/4 dolls like Dollshe.

#484 Glace Leau, Aug 28, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
    5. I bet it's just another sales trick, since when has he ever permanently meant it when he said something will be discontinued? This is probably just another one of his attempts to arrange a "final sale" and get peope to panic in fear of missing out and throw more money at him. He has to take more aggressive sales measures since people have become aware of his practices and even the 75% off full package sales don't sell anymore. I think a few months in the "discontinuation" he realizes that the sales from just the one line, classic maxi, do not support him or his business, and in all silence brings back everything he "discontinued" with new flashing sales. That's my guess, since if a person's sales is going as badly downhill as his (and it's quite self-explanatory why), there is no way they are going to be able to discontinue 75% of their product selection and stay afloat with the rest 25%. Especially when there's not any concrete signs of the improvements he keeps promising like faster shipping times. He's been promising them since the beginning of this year, since when BJDivas bailed out of their deal and they lost a big customer base. And, nothing happened. No quality improvements he kept promising, either. So, people simply won't believe and buy until they see. Nobody would give away their best milking cow in a situation like this, so to say. And I'd sure love to know how he plans to fund making all the backlogged orders with just 25% of his product selection and customers already afraid to buy from him, since preparing that lot will take probably a year to two and his business practice seems to be "fund existing orders with new ones". So, all this just screams red flags to me.

6. I am beyond PO'ed at the moment! I want my Fashion David Knucci and the fact that he may not even be produced any more I may have to cancel my order. I would hate to do that to BJDiva's but this is beyond my anger right now. I really wanted this doll and it sucks big time if I will ever get him.

7. @derilan85 I would hope he meant that he would still honor the existing orders, but no longer produce the fashion size after a given time. I hope! I am waiting on several. :sigh I literally just heard back from BJDivas about a question on one of mine. I originally ordered a Fashion Saint, and asked to change to Arsene heads. They confirmed that Dollshe approved the change.

While I can understand switching back to SD size only from a business standpoint, I would think he would be cutting out a decent size customer base (not that he isn't already with these wait times :chomp:). Those SD Dollshes are too huge and hefty for me! We shall see. That post wasn't very clear to me and he seems to change his mind a lot. I agree with @Glace Leau that he should stick to the 2 main sizes after completing the orders he already committed to. Love that you added teeth to your Saint!

#487 redmaiko, Aug 29, 2021
      Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    8. Yeah he needs to make up his mind and do right by all the past orders that are 2yrs+. He needs to finish those and send them to BJDiva's, at least finish out that contract he had with them. I just hope I don't have to wait another year as I am losing hope with him as a artist. I love my dolls that I do have from him.

9. That is really a shame. I talked myself out of getting a fashion Arsene as my first doll back in the hobby and I’m glad I did, because he would have cost twice as much as the doll I did get and I’d probably still be waiting for him next year… But the idea of him not making these at all anymore? Well, personally I agree with @vauhtikatti . He needs to work on the orders he’s got and close down everything else, but we know from past history that that’s not going to happen.

10. Just an FYI that this eye maker states that she is recast friendly and thus cannot be promoted on DoA.

11. @St. James I had no idea! I haven't seen that anywhere. Thanks for the heads-up, I edited the post.

12. @St. James (could I get a link to where this is in DoA's rules? I must have missed it - and, I honestly don't pay all that close of attention to the personal activities of eyemakers/clothing makers/etc that I'd even know who not to mention when crediting a work)

13. https://denofangels.com/threads/den-of-angels-rules-terms-of-service.164603/

It falls under linking to social media sites that show recasts, disclosed or not. The maker openly states that she is recast friendly on her Russian language blog. It's fine to state that this is the person who made eyes you own, but driving additional business to them is not.

14. @St. James Ah I see, thank you! I suppose it's fair on the whole, as long as people who post such things unknowingly aren't in any real trouble. It's easy enough to edit something out once made aware. (I mainly wondered because I'm so out of the loop due to work that I don't know who's what on that particular subject these days.)

15. @Nissa No one unwittingly posting a link to shop that is recast friendly is going to get in trouble, they'd just have the link removed.

16. Poor thread is dead... :(

Does anyone have any pictures to share? Or current faves for clothes, eyes and wigs?

17. @Bristol I'm a terrible photographer, but here's Erzsébet. I'll eventually have a Khan and Diana, but it's just her for now. She makes me happy. She's so delicate!

[​IMG]

18. I have one! I still had the sleeping head that Dollshe sent with the early Grown Saint orders. I did an eye opening because I wanted a smaller-eyed Saint and it seemed so much easier to mod the one I had than to buy a EN one from Dollshe, haha. I tried it on a Minifee body I had bought for another doll on a whim and I liked it so much he claimed the body. For the less-realistic Saint I think I like these proportions more than the 18M body, honestly. I want more Dollshe hands though.
      [​IMG]

19. Thank you, @Thymeseer and @Glace Leau ! :D

I just snagged an Ausley Love. I figure she's going to be the only Dollshe girl I'll get with Dollshe being Dollshe. Maybe I'll find an Amanda or Diana head in the wild, though...

20. Unboxed my Adonis and I'm trying to figure out how to string him, since he was shipped unstrung. He's a fashion maxi pose plus mystic body. I think I have all the limbs sorted out, but I'm not sure how all the elastic and hooks go. There's two longer pieces of elastic already knotted in loops and one shorter piece in a loop, plus three pieces that are not looped, a bunch of S hooks, and some magnets. My guess is the largest hook is for the head, the medium sized two for the feet, and the three smallest for his hands and, um... bits? I really wish Dollshe had at least included instructions on how to do this. Any advice or links to tutorials would be greatly appreciated! I've never strung a doll before, and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.