1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe DS18M Rhythmos Body

Oct 28, 2009

1. It is kind of of confusing! You have to explore the forumish choices on the bottom of the main ordering page until you find what you want. Anyway, here is Rosen:

http://dollstown.com/zboard/view.ph...&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=383

That is what I am seeing too :) . And it is cheaper than the other combo - I believe that the same skin tones for the DSAM body/head is $750 o.o . (Probably because of the difference in the number of pieces??)

2. Thank you very much! :)

3. wow, thats er... unexpected?

not in a bad way necessarily I just wasn't expecting something so... simple? after the DSAM bodies

I actually like it, it seems very elegant (180 view, the fourth one in = :aheartbea), although I will admit I am slightly disappointed that the elbows/knees are not double joined, maybe he will release one with more joints, kind of like he did with the DSAM but opposite?

I'd quite like to see more posing shots :D

4. After seeing the 180 degree view, I have to say that I adore the DS18M body~ It's very slim and youthful looking, perfectly suited to an 18 year old male (and a certain character of mine). Too bad I'm utterly broke :( The event's pretty darn sweet.

5. Oh my, I like how slim he is~ <33 And the Rosen head looks wonderful. Does anyone know where I may see skintone colours? I only manage to see the choices offered in word form, but can't seem to chance upon the resin colours!

6. I ordered 2 weeks ago now a DSAM 32 and Bernard head. I wonder if I could add eyes to order? Would love to take advantage of deal and save on shipping.

7. I'm so glad about this new 18 body! All those others are just god awful to look at.

8. Oh, now im so glad they made a simpler body! I was saving for a Saint but the DSAM body is so...big and complicated looking. Wish it was double jointed but...still. :D

And those eyes look amazing.

9. I love how slik the new body looks:D I also loved the older ones too but this one is my fave! And those hands :D :D So lovely as always!

10. I'm definitely grateful that they've gone the simple, back-to-basics route with this body. I think too many of us were alienated by the uh...alien looking 35s body. I don't even mind the lack of double joints, although the arms are seriously too long. The other thing is that he has extremely narrow hips, but I think it works with the overall aesthetic. This makes getting a Saint extremely feasible now...I think I'm doomed. XD

The eyes look fabulous too. I love the range of colors they have.

11. Love it!! The new bod, that is. Wonder how well the elbows move? I'm so happy they came out with this, prior to me buying the other bod. It looks more like the old bod. I just hope it has good movement with the knees and elbows.

12. I'm sorry, I just can't handle the gorilla arms. Those are way, way too long, both above and below the elbow. Think I'll hold out for a DSAM 32.

13. I'd say the new bod is a step in the right direction back to the old Dollshe. Having said that, I wanted to get a DSAM 32 so I better hurry before he discontinues 'em.

14. Honestly, I love this new body and am soo pleased to see it released. It's so lanky ( which is sooo perfect for me ) and now that the Bernard sculpt is back into rotation, I'm definitely going to add him to my list to get next. :D

15. Has Dollshe said he's going to discontinue the DSAM 32? Why haven't I heard that?

16. Oooh, I hope they will let you switch, I'd love to see this body in person. We will have to resurrect the Newcastle meetup thread.

17. Yeah I really love this new body and with that Rosen head on it looks so sexy...... well time to start saving up or shipping out some characters. Andy needs to come back in my house;)

18. The new eyes are really beautiful, but I'm glad that I have my Saint from when he was first released. I honestly do not like any of the new Dollshe bodies, and I think the "new" Saint lost some of his character in the retooling process.

I think it's great that Dollshe is doing something new with BJD body design, but it's just not my cup of tea.

Back when my husband got laid off I almost put Jean Claude up for sale, and I'm glad that I didn't.

19. They let me switch and will refund the price difference which was good of them :) but now my boy wont be home for several months, so guessing he wont be here for a Nov meetup :(