1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe DSAM 32s body

Mar 11, 2009

1. this proves to be quite interesting.

i've grown a fondness for the new body despite its so-called insectoid features. i'm still hooked on to the 35's posability and the possibilities you could do with it. the 32 seemes interesting as well though.

i'll wait and see. i'm in no rush to getting a new doll---yet. well i do hope that they release more faceplates sooner though :) *bides her time for rosen*

2. Eeeeee :D THANK YOU MR. DOLLSHE!!!

And Mr. Kim did it so quickly too (o_O). I'm really looking forward to pics. No more worries about modding without ruining the integrity (fit and movement) of the parts... I'm doomed and need to start saving :sweat.

3. Wow, I really didn't think it would happen, and I am suitably impressed and happy.
      My bank account won't be though. I'll just have to sit tight till the exchange rate improves.

4. Hmm, now this is interesting... I might be able to get my Saint all in one piece after all :) However, I'll wait to see how it looks put together first. The legs on the DSAM 35 also bother me with their proportions & I wonder how they'll look with this more human-looking torso...

5. If you'll be asking this, could you please tell us the result? I'm also a bit unhappy with alien body =___=''

6. This is a definite improvement. I need to see the whole thing together, but I like this body a whole lot better than the first one.

7. Wow :D
      When I pay off my current loans, perhaps I will get my Tan Saint after all :D

8. YAY!!! I really prefer the look of this new body.

I can hardly wait to see owner pixs of a Saint with this new body!

9. This may put to getting a newer Dollshe into my list.. I didn't like the 35s body much and the 32s look better for me. Now I can hope they would release Rosen soon. >.<

10. I really love the new body! Oh, I'm totally ordering my Saint with this body when I get him. I think the body is perfect. I hope it still has wonderful posability still.

11. I gotta say, I wasn't too upset over the first body but this is a big improvement. XD'''

I'm also curious if Mr. Dollshe did this because of the original response to the first body.

Also, after seeing Orijean with a face up, I believe I'm sold. XP

12. I liked the 35 body until I saw owner pics of popping joints and gaps between joints. I wonder if this new body will have less gaps and a smoother overal look. ^_^

13. I like this body much more than the first, can't wait to see it finished! :D

14. oooooooooooooooooooooooh now this look interesting :D I can't wait to see more as I really would love to get another Dollshe and I was a bit "eww" at the new release; but this one looks more user-friendly hehe

As for the "fire-hose" the Dollshe boy's have always been rather well endowed ;)

15. I'm still looking forward to my DSAM35 coming. While the new version is more aesthetically pleasing, with a solid lower torso piece it looks like we lose the slouch. I love the slouch! LOL.

16. Aww- Now it's turned from "I can wait 'till next year and order a DSAM35" to "HOO CRAP I WANT MY SAINT NOW!"

I can see my R. Heliot head won't have his own body for some time :XD:

17. Actually I believe you can as lyn_r asked but I think I am going to keep my first body as I really want a extreme poser :lol:

18. I'm impressed, I'm definitely putting a saint back on my list. :D

19. Exactly!!! I was thinking of doing a hybrid because the DSAM35 body didn't swing with me. But now it looks like I don't have to.
      Thank goodness for this!!!!!! :dance
      If someone from the dollshe site is secretly reading the DOA posts......Thank you!!!
      My attention on dollshe has came back!

20. DS Salubia, with one torso joint at ribcage level, has an adorable slouch.

I think Mr. Dollshe is just plain good at crafting in a comfy-looking slouch. :D

Ann in CT
      wafflewafflewafflewaffle