1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe DSAM 32s body

Mar 11, 2009

1. oh this body is SO much better! 8D now I can get my Bernard without having to guess with a body~

now just to wait for him to come back... and for me to have money XD

2. God that bod..I want one. I cant wait to see more pics. :)

3. I am so glad they came out with this new body. I was so upset to see the 35s and how reptile like they were. I'd love to have a Bernard with a 32 body. -sigh-*_*

4. Despite having actually warmed up a bit to the 35s, I definitely wouldn't have bought one (too insect/reptilian for me!). I'm really glad they've got this version now, so one day I may be able to get a Bernard! ^_^

5. I'm glad Mr. Dollshe got wise to the fact that a reptilian/ sci-fi body has a very limited range of use. And that he is doing some kind of a sanded-down human version so I don't have to spend hours and hours sanding one down. I did buy one, but really "one" is all I'd ever want - there's no way I'd ever use it on a different head than the bug-boy Orijean. Edited to add, and yes I am keeping the old body. The Orijean I bought was meant to be The Fly and The Fly he will eventually be.

I hope Dollshe is planning to modify those overly square shoulder blades as well as the torso and rib parts.

6. Does anyone know when the Bernard sculpt will be available again?

7. For a second I thought this was posted in the wrong section and 32 was the height :o

but then I looked and my heart skipped a beat :aheartbea I was so suprised :lol:

I really am thrilled with this news, there wasn't really anything on the 35 body I couldn't forgive except the abdomen so this is a welcome sight.

infact from what I can see I've decided its perfect for one of the characters I want, still not sure on which head I want though, but I'll have plenty of time to decide while I save up :lol:

8. I wonder whether this new body'll be a bit shorter with three bits missing or not...

Well anyway...DSAM 32s + Circle King head + ebony color....ahh, I can't wait for the combination :drool

9. It's not so much that the missing joints will make the torso shorter, as the claim that it'll be more humanistic, which could mean shorter or taller. I doubt it, though. It looks as if he's basing it off the same sculpt.

10. It's funny how just altering the body like he has has changed people's opinions so drasticly :) Can't wait to have one of my own- though with £3 in the fund for one [I think equivalent to about $4-5...] this will take some time :(

11. not really that crazy over that abrupt split midtorso, but the sanded down six pack truly looks better now =3! and the fact that the boy would look better now with super-low waist jeans XD....

12. I second this thought. I hope its this year :D

13. New pictures of the DSAM 32 next to the DSAM 35 are now showing...
      DSAM 32 - DSAM 35

14. I really love the new body! My love for Dollshe is growing ;A;

15. ah~ this body is so much more pleasing to the eye! It isn't as sharp and alien like the other one~ it still looks weird when posing but I think clothing will cover that up just fine...

can't wait for Bernard to come back now! * 3*

16. Great body!! The only thing naging at my mind is the legs. I'm trying to remember what the old Dollshe legs looked like but I can't remember. It's those way the thighs are shaped..*_*

17. Ahhh. Now this is much, much better. No really, I'm liking this new body. There may be hope for me and Dollshe yet!

18. Well, the announcement on Dollstown's front page says that the 32s body is available for order now...so I ordered one! :D Casting starts on Monday, so the wait time shouldn't be very long. I can't believe I'm the first to jump in! :?

19. I'd say this seals the deal on Mr. Kim listening to us... fantastic! This new body is so much more beautiful... it actually makes the first more likable, now that there's a choice between the two.

20. I was really critical of the first body (DSAM35), but this one is SO much better! Not as unnatural and insectile. Dang...I'm really tempted to buy a Saint now.