1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe DSAM 32s body

Mar 11, 2009

1. Has anyone received the new boy/body yet?

2. Yep, a few of us have gotten the 32s body. I'm certainly thrilled with mine, but I'm still working on completing him so I haven't posted many pictures. :)

3. naughtyfairyspirit> I got mine also and then went for holidays, so I hadn't post a lot of pics... :sweat
      Here some for you (nudity !) :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Many more pics here : http://ibruel.free.fr/meryatoum.htm

4. wow, I really admire Mr.dollshe for his non-stoping investigation on dolls, I'm sure he really love it, and have his own opinion of what a perfect doll is. and I'm sure the 35s and 32s DSAM body will not be his last creation. and I'm really looking forward.
      I feel like the 32s body is more closed to the old ds body, and It kind looks to me, that Mr.dollshe on his road of investigation he jumped a step when he released the 35s body, it's too much unlike the old one, and there are so many people in love with the old body, it's just too different from what many people have expected.
      and when he release 32s body, it's like him coming back one step, and try to go with smaller steps. so we can follow.
      I wonder if he release the 32s body first and than the 35s body, people's reaction might be different.
      anyway, I like both bodies, doesn't matter which one I might get first, I probably will eventually endup wiith both kind LOL.
      and will be looking forward to see Mr.dollshe's new invention, I know he will not stop and just be satisfied with what's already been created (despite how much fans he already have :P)
      -------please forgive my poor english

5. I wish he would make Hound, then that would be a great excuse to get him in this newer size, I really like the way the 32 body looks. Not as extreme as the 35:sweat

6. Hm. It seems I am pone of the spare few that actually liked the old body better. It was far more graceful...

7. You're not one of a sparse few ^^ I don't really care for any of the bodies but the older ones are certainly more organic looking.

The 32 isn't too shabby though ^^ I'm glad that DollShe fans have options.

8. You are not alone. I definitely think the original bodies were far more beautiful, though not the best posers in the world.

This 32 body is OK, a huge improvement visually over the 35, but the legs on both new bodies are just completely unappealing to me.

I am always interested in what Dollshe has to offer, so it will be interesting to see where Mr. Kim goes next. Meanwhile, I don't see myself jumping on the bandwagon for either the 35 or 32 bodies.

9. I have sold all but one of my older Dollshe/Bermann bodies - I am THAT in love with the newer bodies. I've got four here now - two of the 35s and two of the 32s and just could not be happier. They are beautiful beyond words and the engineering is very nearly flawless. For me, it's always been about the articulation and these two bodies really embrace that!

[​IMG]

10. Zagzagael- How difficult is it in posing these newer bodies? Is the 35 more complicated than the 32?

11. i believe this is what we called an angel~so beautiful~

12. How is the new Saint head proportion compared to the old version? It looks a little bigger. Does anyone have any headshots of saint with other dolls? I've seen Orijean with other dolls and his head looks a little small by comparison but it does suit the alien look that a lot of people wanted.

13. The 35 isn't more complicated than the 32, it really is mainly different in that hip/abdomen joint and is a tiny bit more awkward on the 32 but aesthetically more pleasing. I hesitate to say I prefer one over the other - but with the Bermann head, as above, on the 32s....it's pretty durned hard not to stand back and say that that doll is BEAUTIFULLY perfect and pretty close to resin flawlessness!

The new Saint head is slightly larger than the older. But the orijean and saint heads are still on the smaller side as far as a majority of abjd go...

14. I'll eventually buy a 32 body, but count me in the camp that prefers the old bodies as well. They're prettier and more graceful to look at without all that "action figure" heavy duty joint stuff going on. The collarbone on the new bodies particularly irks me, it looks like it could snap you in two.

15. delete

#95 cachal, Jun 18, 2009
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    16. placed my order for DSAM 32 oe Saint! :XD:

17. I would love to have the new body with a Bernard head. Did they say they were eventually going to release the other older heads?or are you all just hoping they do?

18. xenagirl, if the image in this post is anything to go by, Bernard may well be released along with the new body.

19. There's another body being released? :o
      Have they given a rough release date on Bernard at least?

20. Oh, no! A Bernard head?! Gosh, that's been my dream doll for like....ever! When I first saw a Bernard called Alphonse (darn I forgot the owners name! ^_^;;;) I fell in love instantly!