1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe DSAM 32s body

Mar 11, 2009

1. ....I really want a Bernard too... :doh

2. Homy, did anyone order their body without seams sanded off? What were they like? Do you think the extra cost of the service is worth it?

3. Dito.

I have the character, eyes, and wig planned out already :lol:
      Now its just a matter of raising the money and waiting- I so hope the re-release him

4. Uhm...

Does anyone know what clothes would fit these guys? Either DSAM 32 or DSAM35?

I've seen owner photos of what amazing poses these bodies can do. But now I'm WANTING TO SEE CLOTHES ON THEM--PLEEEAAASEE??

I'm hoping to get one of these babies in the future and I'd like to be prepared...

Thank you for the help!

5. I want to take this thread up again :)

First of all, i love the DSAM 35s body, the 32 is a bit to "normal" for my taste, but i am also looking for multible movement, so thats why, after a long consideration and a fallout with SOOM (i wont be getting my Mecha Angel), that i am ordering the DSAM 35s and the Saint OE head...

But there are still some questions, i have been looking att the measurements and i am a bit confused about the type of outfits to buy, its 74 cm high, but other companys are only 70 cms high, does that make a huge difference??? or should i buy outfits for Mecha Angel sizes???

Hope someone will help with my question :)

6. I haven't tried too much Mecha Angel clothing on my boy, but so far the shirts are okay but a bit baggy. The shirt in this photo is Soom MA. The collar is too large and the cuffs are slightly long. Circumference of the torso is also too roomy for my tastes.
      [​IMG]

SD17 stuff can fit sometimes if you like a tight fit, this is a Volks SD17 hoodie with (maybe?) old Iplehouse Hound sized pants:
      [​IMG]

Stuff from 4D made for SD17 can fit okay, but the pants are a touch short, the button down shirts are too tight across the chest. Sweaters and outerwear fit though.

7. I just ordered 2 pairs of SOOM MA trousers..Hope they fit...anybody got any idea on that??thx!!

Also for the detail measurements about this body on Dollstown's web,are they all correct..? I wonder what is 'hip 400mm'. It says waist=215mm.Do these 2 parts really differentiate that much...? For 'arm length',is it only 230mm??How to get this number..?Somebody help....Thx thx thx!!!!

8. I'm tempted, but which outfits fit on these bodies???

9. eatingsmile, I think they have misplaced the 400mm measurement, I believe that is the leg length. The hips would not be much wider than the chest and waist.

Baris I'm not sure, it seems to be hit and miss.. maybe some mecha angel stuff fits, and maybe some 70 cm clothes? I'm not sure if we have a "What fits?" thread for the DSAM bodies yet. But Dollshe also now has the 70cm DS18M body available to order and it is closer to the original body in it's proportions.

10. thanks twigling,

i'm leaning towards a saint on dsam32s. i had a hound on the original body (he was my first bjd), but he was dwarfed by sabik so i decided to sell him :( that was before saint and bernard was released... now that i can get a saint similar in size to sabik, i'm all excited again! :D

i haven't seen a what fits thread either, let me do a search and start one if i can't find it :)

11. I just received my second hand Rosen on the DSAM35 Body I think as he has the extra joint for neck. I have named him Dax and he was first owned by SDink. I am thrilled to have this guy in my crew.
      [​IMG]Meet Dax by Marie, on Flickr