1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Fashion 8B (26cm) Robin and 6G (22cm) Rosa

Jul 6, 2016

1. Dollshe Fashion sizes for Classic Robin and Rosa are to be made.

FASHION Body Size & Measurements

-------8 Boy ---------------------6 Girl

Head circumference
      -----------------107 mm-------------4.21 in
      Neck girth---50 mm---------50 mm
      Chest---------119 mm------116 mm
      Waist---------105 mm------107 mm
      Hips-----------129 mm------135 mm
      Upper leg girth
      ---------------------72 mm--------75 mm
      Lower leg girth
      ---------------------52 mm--------53 mm
      Upper arm girth
      ---------------------39 mm-------- 40 mm
      Lower arm girth
      ---------------------37 mm-------- 39 mm
      Wrist girth----27 mm--------- 27 mm
      Ankle girth----40 mm--------- 39 mm

Height---------240 mm-------220 mm

When connecting high heel calf part
      -----------------------------------------226 mm

Shoulder
      width------------ 56 mm--------- 56 mm
      Arm length----75 mm----------72 mm
      Leg length---107 mm--------- 94 mm
      Back length---59 mm--------- 59 mm
      Hand length--31 mm---------- 28 mm
      Foot length----39 mm--------- 32 mm
      Foot width-----13 mm----------11 mm
      Pubic bone to tip of foot length
      --------------------130 mm---------116 mm

Wig size --------4 in ----------------6-7 in
      Eye -------------- 8 mm-------------8 mm

Weight --- 300 grams-------280 grams

2. I love them and must have them! Body types in this size are sure to be one of a kind! :D

3. Hopefully when this size of Robin and Rosa are actually being cast Dollshe will reopen an order period for them.
      My pair were ordered in January of 2016 and I will patiently await their arrival.

4. I still haven't 100% committed. XD I think I'd really like Rosa, but I don't have as solid an idea for her as I do the dolls I already own or have on order. Yet I'm also in love with the idea of her being pretty perfectly in scale with my fashion king corey I have on order.

The sale price makes them look AMAZING though, it is extremely hard to say no to Rosa for $170, even with my currency having gone down the drain.

5. Yay! Just received an email from Dollshe...looks like our dolls will begin shipping in a couple of weeks!:) The casting is underway! Delivery is expected to be in September.:)

6. The email I received about shipping in September is for the Classic size of Robin and Rosa, which first came up for sale last October, and not the Fashion size of them.

I'd be shocked if the Fashion size ships any sooner than 2017.

7. My dolls arrived and then were put back in the mail to Mo Manning In CA for faceups and body blushes. Mo sent a quick photo yesterday and we will wait to after the Christmas holiday for them to ship back. Then I will be trying clothes on them and post my results.
      The face-ups
      [​IMG]

8. Are these fashion or classic size? I thought fashion size hadn't shipped/had been postponed.

Their faces are adorable! :D

9. Thank you Nattherat. I am excited about getting them home again.

10. Have you heard any news on your fashion size Robin and Rosa, by any chance?

11. Well, I have just discovered that I posted on the incorrect thread. I have the larger Rosa and Robin and they are home with me again but I have not searched out clothes for them yet. Now I have to find the correct thread for these dolls. :blush

12. :D Here you go! Dollshe Classic 8B (39cm) Robin & 6G (35cm) Rosa

13. Today I notice that the fashion size of Robin and Rosa have been removed from the Dollshe site entirely. This may be a fairly good indication that he won't be making them at all, after all the trouble. :(

14. For the people who were ordering the fashion size and promised the regular size as a gift where does this leave them? I know when they couldn't produce the makeup for Amanda they offered a gift in exchange so maybe you will get the regular size of Rosa and Robin still and maybe Angela and Owen as a gift?

15. In response to my question about whether the fashion-size kids were cancelled or not, Dollshe said the following:
      Hands are too small to make nails and wrinkle like classic line. so It is hard to sale them again. we’re going to issue discount coupon and give classic line doll as gift to customer who ordered existing fashion size Robin and Rosa.
      we will announce our decision concerned with production
      .​

It's not the most definitive answer, but I feel it's fairly safe to say this line is cancelled. I'm disappointed, I was set on a 22cm Rosa and have no interest in the bigger size. But I suppose this "saves" me the cash! :( Sorry to fellow disappointed fans...

16. May I ask : finally did Dollshe produce the twins in fashion size or not ? Want one so much !

Tags: