1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Hound Obsessed

May 21, 2006

1. Sabriell... WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THAT SERIES OF PICTURES BEFORE?! Now I have to go back-track your lj...*fangirls* ^__^ I love those two...

2. I totally understand this! The hands were the start of my Hound obsession, too. And then the lower half of the face...

3. I agree with all ^^
      My Horus is my obsession too!!

[​IMG]

4. I am just curious about the popularity of the Hound doll. So many people have or want them. What is it that makes you want them? Is the size the factor? Those mile long legs? His eyes, nose? Poseablitiy?

5. I don't have a Hound, but I think that maybe he is popular because he is one of the few manly, mature sculpts. I mean I can't image a girl Hound lol.

6. I have both a Hound and a Saint, and to be honest with you the thing that made him for me is the fact that they are men, not young boys. They look more the part of a father or a husband to me, in which case I have that with my Hound he is both a husband and a father. I do also have an M and he is in the same ranks, so I think that basically for me I loved the mature features, and the basic manliness of them .

7. For me, it's all about the moody/pensive face. I *love* the lanky look and general brooding attitude they have.

8. I have a Bernard, but of the other DS boys a hound would be the most likely to find himself in my home. As people have said it's their manly ways but also he has a soft smile. Mature but sweet. How can you not like that?

I don't know if height has much to do with it. If these boys where availble at 60cm to 27cm, I'd still be a smitten.

9. I don't own a Hound, but I do intend to own a Dollshe boy in the future.

I love their size, their lanky-ness, and they just have very dramatic features. They're really beautiful dolls.

10. I can't speak for other people but the allure for me is the amount of detail in the face and hands. I was also really attracted to the concept behind Hound - they're protectors.

11. same here.

12. He is a hunk hands down, I wanted one for over 2yrs and I finally have one and he ain't going no where:mwahaha

13. For me, it's because I like the long, lanky, broodish look of the doll. I like how mature he looks.

14. it's all Mercy's fault.. and maybe a bit of Laura with Lasher too!

their dollshe boys are FANTASTIC!!!

15. I don't know... personally, I'm not really keen on Hound - I certainly wouldn't own one myself (but I do love a few of other people's *_*); but I would consider getting a Bernard; mainly because of their size, body sculpt and I love Bernard lips. xD

16. Actually I'm not so fond of Hound... but I'm fond of almost all of the other Dollshe boys and I'd have to agree with the "manly" sculpt. Plus I do kind of enjoy the larger size. I think it's something that makes them a bit more special.

17. I love my Hound! He is so dreamy...tall, lanky, sharp profile, strong hands, cut upper body, and I love his face (I have a SA and those slightly open eyes are so beautiful....).

18. I like hound, but the other Dollshe Boys even more. i think it´s really because they look more like men 20+ and not like the others like teenagers. And many people probably like them because of, what I call ,,bishonen-effect,,. :sweat

I personally like the head-sculpts a lot, that´s the main reason why I want one.

19. I have to agree with what everyone else had said, they look more masculine, I'm not into the whole big eyed childish look of most dolls. Though I have to admit the Dollshe boys can be a serious pain in the ass when it comes to carrying them around or buying them clothes.

20. I adore my tanned hound Kapono. He's just startlingly beautiful, and he's got the most wistful smile. And yes he's an older sculpt to take care of all my littles.