1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. Very beautiful. You have wonderful clothes. I was scared fashion size. Too shallow and hard work for me

2. dollhausen, when did you order Diana? I never even saw the introductory order. I was wondering if anyone knew when Diana was introduced. If it was December - knowing Dollshe - it will be later this year before she ships. Although some items he surprises me on and they ship within 3-6 months. Oh - would love to see that again. :celebrate

3. @jo1961 sadly she is not mine, that honor is @lyn_r I was also commenting on how wonderful her doll is. I think the full photos are on page 5 of this thread, here is a direct link to the post:
      dollshe Ladies
      Angel kat

4. I ordered her in December. Not long after he posted the pics of her and the body. I couldn't resist because she's the perfect companion to my Ausley. I'd written their story and was planning to use another sculpt but when I saw Diana (and especially that body) I thought she was perfect for the character as written. But I'm not really expecting her to arrive until this December (at the earliest) since I figure this will be another one year club sculpt. While he's off with his Cruise's and Depp's and Dicaprio's.....

The email saying that he posted the pics of the body was on 12/9

5. Are there any pictures of Diana with the Full Bust? I think the images of her in gray are all the Petite version, right?

6. I ordered in December too and he said she ships next month. He only had the petite bust in pictures. They were supposed to post more pictures with her other options but they never did.

7. Yep, that's Dollshe alright, he likes to say a lot of things. But I wouldn't put much stock in 'em. You know what they say, set your expectations low and you'll never be disappointed. That way you can avoid the angst-fest that the main Dollshe thread has turned into.....

8. Does any one know of somewhere that does leggings/footless tights that fit the Dollshe girls?
      Can't seem to find much, even in the EID ladies size. Any help much appreciated.

9. I'm hoping Diana doesn't take too long to ship :) Meanwhile, here is another picture of my Amanda, she got a wig more suited to her a while back, but it's been snowing sideways here for days already and pictures have been difficult.

[​IMG]

10. I love the red wig - looks spectacular on her.
      I finally placed my order for Diana tonight. I could not get the order to go thru with my firefox browser so tried safari and it went thru beautifully. I am afraid it will be another year wait but who knows, sometimes they surprise us.
      I went shopping at Florence and George and purchase an antique looking dress for my dollshe girl. Not a great photo but here she is:
      [​IMG]

11. Just changed My Bermann order to amanda insteed, was not loving the new Bermann nose.
      If I buy iplehouse clothes for her, what is the best fit eid or sid?
      Now the wait begins

12. It depends on the bust size mostly. I will put both size IP clothes on one of my girls and let you decide. May get to it today...Jo

13. Thanks so much
      I ordered her with the Petit bust.
      I just fell in love with some of the full outfit iplehouse have, and they Are sid size.

14. OK..your girl is going to take EID size. I have a mixture because I have both the smaller Ausley body and the newer larger body. The swimsuit in EID just fits her - almost doesn't. So part of it depends on how the outfit is made. The new Dollshe body has much wider shoulders. Here is my girl in the suimsuit:
      [​IMG]

15. Thanks you so much
      Your girls are wonderfull by the way

16. Hey everybody! So yesterday I ordered an Amanda in Oriental skin!! :D She's my first bjd in two years :O I'm so excited! I'm just wondering what she can wear other than EID clothes. I have no problem ordering from Iplehouse but would love to have more options! :)

17. Freedom Teller - I have a few souldoll outfits (they seem to be getting more and more expensive) and Allice Collections is beginning to offer some larger female outfits. Shoes are a bit of a problem and I have had Kim Zentner :
      Kim Zentner make some shoes for me. If you order shoes from her be sure to tell her you have the new Dollshe body. The new body had a large toe that sticks up a little and does not fit all the shoes that Kim had made for me for the Ausley feet. Kim is in Canada so when I order, I try to order 2-4 pair of shoes at a time. I have found some large boots that fit her - shoes that I had ordered for my larger fellows. That is a hit or miss thing. :aeyepop:
      Kim has made some shoes for the new body, so I believe she will know what you need - just be sure to say new body.
      The shoes on the new body above are from Kim.
      photo giving idea:
      [​IMG]
      They just need more room for the large toe - black boots still work.

18. Once my vertigo has stopped, I hope I can finally take my Erica Snow out and paint her and get her some clothes, eyes and wigs.

19. derlian85, I hope you feel better tomorrow. I wonder if the weather has something to do with it..I too have had vertigo since we went from warm weather to drop in temps. Hoping to see some Erica Snow photos soon..

20. Can anybody tell me if Monique brand size 7/8 wigs will fit Amanda and Erica?
      I thought I read here somewhere that was the case, but haven't been able to locate the info.