1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. Yes that size fits fine. 8/9 is too loose and will hang down too far on the forehead.

2. Thank you so much Eritrea!
      Great...can get shopping for hair now:3nodding:

3. StrontiumDog, Yes the 7-8 wig is a great fit for the dollshe girls.
      Oo:roll:ps - others had answered already.

4. Thank you for confirming that Joannmarie;)

5. Does anyone on this thread have a Honey Strawberry resin doll? If so would you mind comparing that with a normal resin.
      I had ordered two heads in Honey peach to match my DS honey peach body. The heads that dollshe sent me are not honey peach but match my oriental bodies perfectly. I have written Dollshe (sent photo) for over a month now and the only thing the web person tells me is I was sent the correct heads. Obviously they do not wish to replace the heads, so i said I would keep the two heads as they are a good match to the Oriental. Now I just wish to know what Honey resin I was sent but I can not get a reply from them.
      If anyone on here can help me out - I would so appreciate it. Here is the Honey head on my oriental body.
      [​IMG]

6. Wig sizes can be really inconsistent. I bought one of Leekeworld's premium mohair wigs from Denver Doll for my Vito girl who wears a 6-7 wig, so I bought size D which is 6-6.5. I took it out of the packaging and immediately knew there was no way it would fit my Vito. It was way too big.

Plus side is, it's a great fit on a Dollshe girl! I'm going to save it for one of my Ausley's (Celeste) who is a blonde. ^^

[​IMG]

7. lyn_r, the wig look great on her but the face-up is absolutely wonderful. Great photo.

8. Interesting to hear about the Leeke wig Lyn_r...kinda of surprising that one sized to 6/6.5 would come up so much bigger.
      With Jo1961...your gal is beautiful. Really like her dark features with the blonde hair. One of my girls ( ordered Erica and Amanda heads to share a body) might end up with white or mostly white hair, but we all know how sometimes they have other ideas once they get into our homes:lol:

9. I still have no word on my missing Amanda head and hands. I can't get a contact number for UPS and fear she is gone forever. I'm so upset and I also didn't insure her for enough so if I buy a new head it will cost me more than I can claim on the insurance :...(

10. Sharing another photo...Years ago when I was collecting Antique dolls attended an auction and purchased a box full of clothing not knowing what was in it. At the bottom there were some salesman's samples of bras and girdles - Definitely 1940-1950 bra. :aeyepop:
      [​IMG]

11. @jo1961, just what the original Ausleys need for smoothing over those pointy nipples-of-doom! :3nodding:

12. Oh, yes!!! Please post pictures of Erica Snow. I have her on order, but it may be awhile before she arrives.
      I am thinking of 30's old Hollywood glamour. Hope it looks out. Jean Harlow-ish.

13. What size do you use for amanda?
      All mine are to big :nosebleed
      And is there any free patterns for these big beautys?

#213 Heceta, Apr 20, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    14. @Ishtar, did your Amanda head arrive? I hope so. I have had a dreadful time with EMS China and Poland. Two Granado heads sat in China customs for over a month and I have a head sitting in Polish customs now for a week. I have never had this happen before.
      @beamlette that was funny and true. Those Dollshe girls have quite the nipples. Someone told me that when Iplehouse first started making dolls their females had more pronounced nipples than most BJDs at the time. They called the company Nipplehouse. ;)
      @Heceta - I think most EID patterns would work. My EID clothes fit her but I prefer the early Ausley body better. She could wear more of the clothes I had and SID too.
      I have two Dianas on order - maybe with a little luck will see them next year. Never know with Dollshe.

15. @jo1961 Sadly no. I have placed a claim but have heard nothing yet. I have had to order a new head, but can't afford to replace the hands as well

16. @Ishtar - What hands did you order. I am selling off my larger Dollshe girl bodies and I have extra hands. I have included some hands with the Snow doll I just sold but my oriental body had hands and I am not sure what sets of hands I will include with that body -(I always add surprises in the bjd stuff I sell, so I don't show everything I am including in my DoA sale listing.) So sometimes I end up with extra doll parts. And the newer body has larger hands and feet than the Ausley body so the extra stuff will be of no use for me. Please PM me what you were looking for...Jo

17. I don't believe so as she has rather wide hips. The 70cm that I have for my Dollshe boys will not fit Amanda. But I do not have Luts 70cm so maybe someone else can give you more accurate information.

18. Thanks :) I just wanted some pants with colors, iplehouse dont seem to have that :(

19. Hello all Dollshe fans ^_^
      I have a dilemma. Please give me your opinion. I really would love to get a Dollshe Classic Amanda, but getting her will cost me around $1000 with faceup and etc. I wanted to sew clothes for her to sell on etsy, but I don't see many people owning or posting or even selling on etsy about them. so I don't know whether I should get her or not. It seems the fashion size dollshe is just a bit more popular because other doll brands can also wear their clothes, but dollshe classic stands alone. Please give me your input.
      Thank you so much. ^_^