1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. Yes, it is Amanda.

I also have a Dollstown17 body coming for my Amanda. I have both the original Ausley body and the Amanda body as well, so will report back regarding posing when the DT17 body arrives. It was listed as "in stock" so hopefully the wait won't be awful. I'm not a super huge fan of Amanda's body, the knees on mine want to buckle up quite a lit. I guess she needs to be restrung, but I'm looking forward to trying the DT17 body for her.

2. And just passed the one year wait mark on Diana on May 11. (But he's shipped my Adonis ordered in September)

3. I have a DT17 body for my Amanda too. I'm in the process of creating a page for her posing now, so I'll be sure to post it here when I'm done. ^^

4. One year, five months just passed for my Diana order. My order for an Ausley body just passed seven months. Which I don't even think about because...seven months is nothing in the Dollsheverse.

5. Are... you waiting for you Diana for 1 1/2 years now...?
      Just asking to get that right. Damn, that’s long.

6. Got my DT17 body last week, and the Dollshe girls look really good on it IMHO. Speaking of Dollshe waits..........I am a couple weeks short of a year on a Honey Mango Arsene and a Oriental Robin. I never in my wildest dreams thought it would take a year to receive an Oriental Robin, or the Arsene for that matter since both molds had been in production.
      [​IMG]A Different Skin by wizgerg3, on Flickr

7. I ordered Diana on December 17th, 2016. So yes, that's nearly 1 1/2 years. I knew it would be a year, since Diana was new and he was deep in his crazed, "add a new sculpt every week," fever, where he announced all the movie star stuff, the group order stuff and redesigning the bodies etc. He said Diana would ship May of 2017, but I figured December, and said so on the Dollshe thread. Boy, was I wrong! Now he says, May of 2018, and it's mid-way through the month and I'm hearing nothing but crickets concerning Diana. But he's still got two weeks, though I'm not counting on it.

@JinCIncy That body looks great! The proportions look nice, and from that photo, the resin matches. Good job!

#427 dollhausen, May 19, 2018
      Last edited: May 19, 2018
    8. I was asked to do a comparison picture of my Dollshe/DT17 hybrid with my other Dollshe girls, so thought I would share the pic in this thread as well for those interested. The DT17 body stands better than either of the Dollshe girl bodies I have. I like that her nipples are not pointy like the Dollshe nipples are too.
      From left to right, Dollshe Amanda on her original body, Dollshe Amanda head on the Dollstown17 body, Dollshe Ausley on her original body. All in freshskin. Since Dollshe casts for DT, the resin match is perfect. The Amanda head on the DT body is about a year old, the DT body is brand new.
      [​IMG]

9. Wow JinCincy the DT17 body looks wonderful. I am waiting on the same body for my Amanda head too (in oriental skin). Mine must be in customs I think awaiting invoicing. I am delighted to see how great it works as I was nervous moving away from anything but a Dollshe body for her.
      I guess this will happen more and more if the wait becomes 1.5 years as standard. Sorry you have had to wait that long Dollshausen, for Diana. I know she will be wonderful when she finally arrives, but the wait time you are experiencing is inexcusable.

10. Well the DT17 body arrived and is a perfect fit and colour match for my Amada Beauty head. Here she is all styled up. I need to blush her hands but proportionally i love her. I do love the Amanda Beauty sculpt.
      [​IMG]

11. Amazing photo of Dollshe. Love how they are dressed. There is an elegance to them that other companies don’t quite seem to capture. Very nice

12. Sarah’s. Where did that gorgeous outfit come from. Fits her perfectly

13. The corset is SD 13 sized from SeventhSoul on Etsy and the skirt and long sleeved cardigan is from AyuAna on Etsy and SD16 sized .The skirt is elasticated so fits well.

14. @Saraht Nice work. That body and outfit look perfect together. While Diana is still just a rumor, my 26F body is at the Post Office today so I won't get it until Monday. At least something shipped.

15. Wow! She is beautiful. I love her styling and wonderful sultry face up. The rich colour palette that you have chosen is perfect for her.:love

16. @Saraht Your Amanda Beauty is wonderful <3 You always style your dolls so beautifully and I love the look you have given this girl.

17. Thank you Michaela. I have just sold my Dollshe Arsene, so it lovely to still have my Amanda sculpt here. Her colour palette matches my bedroom colours, so she blends in perfectly. Hubby doesn't notice my dolls then either, camouflage is key..new additions just seamlessly blend in lol....;)

18. More recently, she has acquired two preppy virgins ... Amanda and Ausley.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. I have decided to give my Amanda a Fairy Queen character and love these SparrowsShop Ram horns on her. Who would have thought it lol! :3nodding:[​IMG]