1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. No, it's good you posted it here. Jo1961 might not have seen it there since we haven't heard from her. It's good to keep both threads up to date on hopeful news. I hope all the Diana's ship soon, as well. Though then mine has to off to the faceup artist and then more waiting begins.

2. Got my shipping notice from Dollshe tonight for my Diana. They are finally starting to ship at last.

3. @StellaMarigold - I had not seen her as I quit watching the waiting room and I thank you for the connection to the photos. I thought I was going to be so devastated that I had cancelled my Dianas but I am not fond of the break for the hips or the neck. I always get clothes stuck in the hips and I think the legs look much thinner (could just be the photos). Because the legs are so thin her feet look enormous. (Like my mom's - who took a size 10 - AAA narrow ;). Still love her face and hands but not happy about the body change. I wonder why he did that and I have never seen him make a major change like that after orders are placed.
      [​IMG]

4. @jo1961 - I'm glad I could help!

The neck and hip joint are probably part of some "pose plus" version and that you could order it without those joints, right? I think I saw a photo in that collector's gallery of an extra lower torso piece without a hip break, but the preview does look a bit different from the actual doll (although both are very pretty).

I think you (and everyone else who ordered based on the previews) were very brave! It's not something I've been able to do! I'm still a bit annoyed after discovering that the 26F bodies sold now don't have the interior torso section visible in the preview photos that is meant to fill up the gaps when the bust joint moves. But oh well, the dolls are still amazing.

5. Yeah that's the pose plus option (owner) vs the basic option (prototype). ^^ Nothing to worry about unless someone ordered one and got the other.

6. I got my shipping notice as well. I'll have to have check for me because I'm going out of town tomorrow. I'm hoping that it will take more than a week to get here because I'll be back then. I'm not a fan of that Pose plus look and also, like you @jo1961 not a fan of those feet. @StellaMarigold For me the face and the skinny body were perfect for my Ausley's girlfriend who I had written about but couldn't find a doll that fit. Then I saw Diana and I thought, "There she is!" And nearly two years later....she's on the way...

7. Checking my tracking I see that she should arrive tomorrow. My phone is down so I will try to use my tablet to at least get a few quick pics of her to show. I'm super excited to see her in person and start making things for her. I'm also excited to see all of yours in the different resin colors. It will be a while before I can send her off to be painted so I will try to give her a little bit of a look myself.

8. Now they aren't putting those rubber disks in the joints so her thighs swivel a bit in the joint. She stands pretty solid so far but I haven't tested her in many poses.

9. Am I the only one who got an S-hook too large to fit through the slot? I had to take the s-hook off and mod the opening in her head(s) for the hook to fit. Just what I wanted to do first thing after waiting so long...

P.S. She arrived today, btw.

10. Mine was the same way.

11. OMG Thank you for the link! She is beautiful! I can't wait to get my fashion Diana...ordered mid December 2016...now I have hope...
      It looks like this one came with all the extra parts for both pose and pose+, I wonder if they will do that with all of them? They did tell me they would send me all the extra heads as an apology for the lateness....but would love to get all that too.
      ps: mine is still on 'processing' as it has been for almost 2 years.

12. You're welcome! Threads are hard to find around here :)

I think you would have needed to add the extra parts when you first ordered her? But I might be wrong.

13. yeah, it looks like it, once I was able to see the flikr text. I'm getting the pose body and the ballet feet instead of the hip hands.

14. Ordered my Diana head back in July and just finished paying off the layaway. BJDivas said they haven't gotten her in yet but will let me know when she does. Ah well, I'm not in any huge hurry.

15. Has anyone seen or heard anything regarding Monica fashion maxi?

16. I started sewing up some things that I still need to finish. I made her a wig and changed her eyes to 11mm Eyeco dark brown.[​IMG]

17. Has anybody found further pictures of Diana? Especially those that show how poseable she is?
      I am thinking breaking my self-imposed ban on buying BJDs. She is very different from the rest of my crew so I feel she could fit right in and fill a gap I've been looking at for a few years (for a not-too womanly and not-too child-looking girl).
      Does she look sad in person? I don't want to look at her and think she doesn't want to be here.
      I would wait for another girl from Dollshe but he is not one for sculpting women so ...

@Eritrea , by the way, this is a great enabling picture (guess how I know? :lol:).

EDIT: has anybody received the Basic Diana?
      Dollshe shows what is included in the Full Package but does not label what the Basic Package comes with :doh. Gestures 1 and Gestures 2 -> anyone knows what they are?

#517 Lilla, Nov 23, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    18. Painted my EN Diana head first...she's snarky. I'm still not sure how well we're bonding yet though...
      [​IMG]

19. I want to apologize for enabling but you know that I can't. :) I ordered the basic but added in flip flop feet and heel legs but they came back and said they couldn't make them. For the long wait they threw in the EN head, 2 extra pairs of hands and another bust part and the ballerina feet. They may do that for the rest of the orders that made it to 23 months as a gift. If you're still waiting, you may want to suggest it to them. @lyn_r I love how you painted her. Makes me wish that I could send my 2 heads to you.

20. @Eritrea , I don't mind the enabling :lol:. What feet are sent in the basic? I am looking for flat feet. Thanks for the tip, I'll keep it in mind, still, I hope I won't have to wait 2 years before receiving her.

@lyn_r ,
      Veeeery different feel. I had to check I was in the right thread. For a split second, I thought I was looking at an Iplehouse girl.
      The hair colour suits her. Is she copper oriental?