1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. I was surprised at her head size compared to his past dolls but maybe he made hers bigger because of the requests to have the other heads enlarged. I think they wanted them that way to make hybridization easier for other bodies. She does have a very wide chest and shoulders.

2. @Eritrea Well, he did a good job on that. I still don't understand the chest and shoulders no how, no way. It's weird.

3. There may be interesting photos of Diana, please go to my album Diana
      Skin ton oriental
      [​IMG]

4. @EsmeW Awesome pics and thank you for sharing!

I wonder when the fashions will start shipping.

5. OMG - Diana is adorable. When I see her in reality like the photo posted on Dollshe - she is amazing. Yes, have some regrets.

6. @lyn_r I love the face-up and she is quite lovely. I am jealous - really jealous.:drool

7. Watch the Marketplace because some will be listed soon.

8. Has anybody put a dollshe girl head on dollshe boy body or any other boy body. I want an amanda beauty or erica snow boy

9. I wanted to make my Amanda Beauty into a cute, delicate guy but this is tricky D:

I have a regular Amanda head (the one that came out before the EN/SA release, I think those might have been made bigger?) and the issue is that... it is SMALL >__>

Anything with a neck at 11cm-ish will be too big, and most bodies in the 70cm range have a 16cm shoulder width that make the head look terribly pinheaded, in a bad 90's shoujo manga way xD (tested IoS class 70, the neck was too big, and Dollzone B70-003, neck was fine but shoulders too large xD).

I tried the head on a SD13 sized body, but the mature, detailed face + childish body mix was mildly off putting to me (plus this size doesn't fit my needs). However the shoulder size was fine so that might be a good alternative for those prefer who the 60cm size, plus I only have "child" type SD so maybe it would have looked better with a more mature body sculpt.
      I think that if I ever stop randomly buying heads, I'll try to get my hands on a DreamValley 70cm body for him, on the paper the proportions look like they'll fit nicely :D

I took some quick, grainy, ugly pictures here for reference.

10. Have you looked at the Guu Doll body? Not too childish, not too buff. Neck is a cm smaller, but it might not be so bad.

EDIT: Nevermind, realized you wanted 70 cm. Ignore me.

11. I'd love to see that too.
      I actually plan on going the other way and am going to put my extra Aramis head on a 26f body.

12. If you ever need crappy pictures for that, I can take some (Lady Aramis FTW :D)
      It can work with a neck part, else the head sinks on the neck and that looks weird (and the mobility becomes quite limited).
      I tried my Aramis on a Soom Mecha Angel Female body and that looked perfect, such a pity that those are rarer than unicorns :/ (and that my Aramis is Pale and the body NS xD)
      I also tried her on a Model Doll body and... god that didn't look good xD

13. I'd love to see some crappy pics. XD
      I just really loved the closed eye head, but felt like I wanted to use for a female, rather than just having an extra head for my Zeke.
      Too bad about the mecha angels. I thought they were really cool. Soom should do more dolls that size. I completely forgot they had even made female mecha angels.

14. This is a long shot, but would anyone be able to show me how the dollshe 26f heads (the small ones pre-en/sa) look on the 16f body? Thanks!!

15. Doll Chateau does tall dudes with narrow shoulders. The resin match would undoubtedly be awful, but the proportions might work

16. So nice seeing these dianas! I honestly think her finished version is cuter than the prototype, and I dig how youthful she is relative to the other dolls.

Just a bit of Persephone spam in the name of contribution ^^

[​IMG]

17. There you go xD

#558 Ivelia, Jan 5, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    18. Thank you so much for the references. My Erica Snow boy is very lean but definetly a mans man. Has anyone tried putting her on any other companies male body. My MAIN concern is proportion. Please help!

19. @Holiday sorry I don't have any recommendations, but please share pics when you find a body. I'm so curious to see Erica as a boy!!

Edit: I wonder if a Miracle doll body would work?

#560 shadow_takatori, Jan 6, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 8, 2019