1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. Thank you! The fit doesn't look so bad at all.

2. Hi! So um, Diana wasn't even really on my radar...but uhh...I have one on the way to me right now. :abambi:

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with Diana's pant size? Might she be able to wear SD13 boy pants?

Also, can she wear 8-9 wigs or does she need 7-8?
      Thank you so much for any help! :cake:
      I'm excited to look for things, but I don't have her in hand yet to try these things myself and I'm sort of just spinning in circles, hehe.

3. I'm not sure about sd13 boy pants but I did get mine in some Iple sid girl pants and nyid shorts. The shorts were a tight fit because they had no stretch to the material. I use 8/9 wigs for her. Her head isn't as small as Amanda's. I've been making my girl clothes rather than buying so that's all the help I can give for now.

4. Sharing my Diana that just arrived today. (face up by Lyn Raftis) I have the EN head too, and there is a pic of her in my Flickr album, (click on my pic and you can get to my Flickr page) but wanted to share the open eye head here as I prefer it. The picture of my EN head in my FLickr album is on the DT17 body, which works for her as well. The EN head has much more attitude IMHO. I have an Iple 8/9 wig on my Diana here, and I put a Monique size 7/8 on the EN head, which worked fine. Haven't tried any clothing on them yet.
      [​IMG]Rachel by wizgerg3, on Flickr

5. Thank you both so much!
      Eep, SID woman, ok. Cool. Adjusting my mental expectations. Hehe. :thumbup

Your Diana is lovely @JinCIncy and yes! The SA head was what sold me, so snarky, it was just what I was looking for. I hope the scale of everything works out for my plans once she arrives. :eusa_pray

6. All the gorgeous photos in this thread made me decide I needed an Amanda Beauty, and I managed to grab a second-hand head off the MP. I'm really excited about her, I rarely want girls. I hope she will work for what I need!

7. ...uh oh totally just realised that Erica Snow is a dead ringer for Iman.

And I have a Bowie MNM...

She's just jumped into the top 3 of the WTB list... Only real decision once I've got the cash again (Jareth layaway hoo boy...) is pale tan or tan? Different photos of Iman from different eras argue equally well for both

8. I have not had time to be on DoA lately and missing so much here.
      @MJKKJM I love your face-up. She is lovely.
      @JinCIncy - Wonderful photo and Diana is a beautiful doll.

@Eritrea Love the halter and you did a great job on the wig. I love the resin color.

#568 jo1961, Feb 2, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2019
    9. Ahh, it's so nice to get a doll all dressed for the first time. ^__^
      Thank you again to everyone for their size suggestions.

Um...here is a quick (and not very good photo) :sweat

[​IMG]

My Diana is actually going to be a male character and round out my Yuri on Ice!!! dolls as Yuri Plisetsky. :kitty1

Congrats on getting your Diana complete @MJKKJM

I love that scarf on your Diana @JinCIncy
      She looks so stylish. I really like the expression in her faceup too. The eyebrows are great.

#571 Lady Ravenswood, Feb 4, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    10. JinCIncy Your Diana is perfect! She is so splendor with half-opened eyes!

11. Sorry I know this has come up before - but would these fit the Ausley Love body? Measurements suggest mebbe, but I know outside of Sartoriaj it's very hit and miss.

Dollmore.net :: Everything for Doll & more

12. does anyone have any places for clothes that actually fit dollshe's 26F body? (ausley love, erica snow, etc body)

i waited 2 months for a small order from SartoriaJ and none of the clothes i was given actually fit:vein ngl i'm kind of pissed at them, their clothes aren't exactly cheap and they only gave me a brush-off response of "they're meant to be tight" (seams ripping over hips and shirts failing to stretch across a SMALL BUST body is more than just "tight" fitting)

anyways, my ausley remains naked, and i'm losing hope on finding anything.

13. Hey all, i’ve decided my next doll is going to be Amanda. What should I know about the wait times for that mould?

Oh, and Amanda is on sale for $360! Just a heads up for those who haven't seen the 26F sale.

#576 golo, Mar 17, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    14. @golo congratulations :)

What should you know about wait times........

You will be waiting a long long loooooooooooooong time. The promised wait time is not at all realistic or true and that you will get a lot of delays on your order when it comes close to the promised delivery time from the sales page lol

Im still waiting on my Natalie and Tom Cruise from over a year ago so..............!

15. You might not have to wait at all, BJDivas has an Amanda in stock on their site.

16. Does anyone have the 16F and 26F that they may post a side by side of?

17. @GreenTeaSlug a year is a long time, I hope you don’t go too crazy waiting around. But hopefully worth the wait.

@sno4wy thanks for the heads up. That’s a great bit of info. Now to read up about ordering from them..