1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. .

#41 Arasia, Mar 17, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    2. @lyn_r, your Carly (Copper Oriental Amanda) is unusual and bright girl. Do your have all Dollshe girls in your collection? It wiil be nice to see them all together ;)

3. Could someone take a photo of Amanda or Erica next to another SD sized girl, like soom SG or iplehouse etc? It would help me a great deal!

4. I really love the Erica you painted lyn_r, she is stunning and I see what you mean about her face, but it suits her well. Amanda in that color is lovely too, she seems like a different face mold with the makeup you gave her.

5. My Erica showed up this week. Very exciting! Does anyone know what the heck shoes will fit her? They're too big for Iplehouse and that was my best guess...

[​IMG]
      @Illves I can take a photo for you. I don't have a Soom or an Iplehouse girl but I could do a comparison with a Twigling, Impl Star girl, or a Granado Nuevo girl, if you want. I also have a Supia girl on their newer body, if that's helpful?

6. I haven't found any shoes that fit either. The high heel feet have a very high arch.

7. Ah, darn. Good thing she has a floor length dress then! I wonder if Souldoll shoes would fit. Those Zenith girls have giant feet...

8. Yes! All them would be great! <3

9. [​IMG]
      Pardon my messy art studio! From left to right: Twigling Newkiru, Elfdoll Sian on an Angelodoll Massive body, Impldoll Star Bernice, Dollshe Erica Snow, Merry Doll Round Fang on a Granado Nuevo body, Supia Ariel (new body), Aimerai Glinda on an April Story Sr. body.

10. Thank you so much! This helps me to think if I want Erica with her own body or on a smaller one, she need to be smaller than her lover. ;)

11. @Illves , how tall is the doll you're pairing her with?

12. She's a Soom idealian girl, so I hope to find her a body shorter and smaller than that. :)

13. Thank you for sharing your lovelies Blithe! My place is always a real mess, it's good to know I'm not the only one!

14. (Sorry for the double quote, no idea what I did)

#56 Novaevitae, Apr 4, 2016
      Last edited: May 2, 2016
    15. My pleasure! The art studio is usually in some sort of disarray between my projects and my husband's!

16. Here is my Samantha, an Amanda Beauty that I received some days ago.
      I really love her ! She's so real and beautiful !

[​IMG]
      Samantha
      by Pathy, sur Flickr

[​IMG]
      Samantha
      by Pathy, sur Flickr

17. She's gorgeous, @Pathy ! Did you do the faceup? I love the subtle freckling.

18. Ooooh thanks, @BlitheFool ! :blush Yes, it's my face-up. I prefer to make my own face-up for my dolls.