1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. I just noticed Diana is currently listed as sold out, and so are all the minis :...(
      Damn I was hoping for a fashion mini diana!

2. @Zest I am surprised with your bad experience with SartoriaJ. I have ordered many clothes from them and find the female clothes fit my Dollshe girls & Iplehouse girls nicely too.
      This is not a great photo - and older but the fellow on the left and the pink and black dreses are all SartoriaJ clothes. I sometimes have a bit of a wait - actually waiting now for an order but they have always been polite and kind about my orders. I actually ordered the incorrect shoes once and they sent me the correct shoes with no extra charge. I do have the Dollshe early Ausley body - small breast and the Iplehouse new SID body - smaller.

[​IMG]

3. @MJKKJM Your doll is simply amazing. Then I saw it up for sale - how could you part with her? Just an amazing finished doll. I was so tempted to purchase but she went quickly. :3nodding:

4. Wow, I haven't been interested in Diana, but thanks to your picture, I start liking her. The face-up is so sweet, and its most likely the best one I've seen.

5. Hello everyone. Do you want to see the spring flowers? That is a great time to relax!

[​IMG]

6. I was just reading up on this thread while waiting for my DS order and saw your photo. What a beautiful picture, I adore her face and the clothes you found for her!

7. Thank you, I really enjoyed doing her face-up, and the clothes i luckily already had as separates, so it worked out really well. I hope you receive your order soon :)

8. It's been an age since I had time for the big girls. Persephone especially has been neglected so here is some spam for the thread.

Also, just gonna agree with everyone saying that anyone ordering should just bet on a year wait time (at least in some cases). It'll save you the stress of wondering where the doll is. ;)

[​IMG]

9. Heyo,
      my dollshe boy has to cosplay his sister until I decide if I want a vacation or an Amanda :sweat

[​IMG]

10. I just got my 26F body and she's only got flat feet and I have no idea where to get shoes for her. Her foot is so long and skinny! I have some extra feet for my HID lady, but the HID feet have a wider ankle so she can't share with my HID whose feet are a smidge smaller and I do have some shoes for her already.

She fits into the male boots and dress shoes I have on hand (the opening is kinda wide, but I figure I can even it out with socks), but I want like just some basic flats/slip-ons for her as well because I'm gonna be sewing a regency outfit for her.

11. I discovered an outfit for my Diana today :chocoheart

[​IMG]
      It's a Volks outfit in SDGr boy size. Not sure if that means all of their clothes in that size will fit...but this one is pretty perfect, so I thought I would share in case it helps anyone. He can even sit in the pants! Guess Yurio gets to be a prince too. :kitty2

(Also please ignore the bad photo...I have a sprained arm :sweat)

12. Went to Walmart today and saw an adorable active-wear set for their 18 inch dolls, surprise surprise the bra top fit Sylvanas! The Leggings fit but she couldn't sit too well.
      [​IMG]

13. Yurio got a hat :kitty1

[​IMG]

14. Now that I have three Fifth Motif guys as well as soon two other big guys I figured I would try again with a Dollshe Erica Snow. I am not going to make same mistake this time and go for sexy girl. Instead going to have her be a super nerdy girl into gaming and being very much a strong female type. She'll eventually get tattoos and she won't wear dresses. Instead very much like this one young woman I know on line. I was tempted to name her after her, but I opted instead after one of my favorite girl names, Danielle, or Dani.

#594 animemom, Jun 21, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    15. I just ordered a dollshe Amanda though bjd in February and the wait is killing me. I knew going in it would be a year.... Im just so excited to get her. She's my first bjd

16. Your first bjd doesn't need to be the first one you ordered.

17. @nancy_schroeder_ca is right @ApothecarySlug but she doesn't have market place yet Nancy so she is limited to either reliable friends in hobby or eBay and eBay can be risky with recasters and those in USA selling recasts and not stating so. Best she get her market place access and who knows.

18. SOOO PRETTY!

19. @Lady Ravenswood What a cute hat! <3 En Diana so much.

I can't believe I forgot to post refreshed Persephone for this thread. She got a new dress too, and she may just live in it.

Large image under spoiler. ^^
      [​IMG]

20. She looks awesome @rianne she should wear it as long as she likes, just be sure it doesn't stain her.