1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. @rianne Thank you! The hat is really well made and has such cute touches!
      And yes, the sculpt has so much attitude, I've fallen hard for it too. Hehe, when Dollshe put up the sale...I had to seriously consider if I neeeeeded another Diana in my life. So far I am holding out. :XD:

Persephone looks lovely as always. :chocoheart

2. @animemom thanks! and no worries there I color lock everything that comes into my house. ;)

@Lady Ravenswood Thank you! Haha, I'm totally succumbing to Diana this time, but in the 38cm size. I'll be getting the EN as well because that attitude is irresistible.

3. I went though bjdivas for the dollshe. I believed they where reliable from what I've been told.

4. @ApothecarySlug They absolutely are. Buying from authorized dealers and directly from companies is always great and directly supports the artists. It's also great that you're prepared to wait for the doll you really want. <3

Animemom was just talking about it being faster to get second hand dolls on the mp I think, but they can clarify if that's wrong.

5. Ah ok. Yeah I don't have access to the market place I think. Bjdivas worked out wonderfully because they offer longer layways. Money is a little tight because a dog attacked my dog.

6. @ApothecarySlug I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope your dog is healing/healed well. I use BJDivas too; they're really wonderful to work with. If it helps with the wait. I have 3 dolls on order through them and totally expect to have a looong wait. XD Dollshe dolls are special enough that it's worth it to me.

7. Amazed to get an email this morning from Dollshe to say my Ausley is shipping, only ordered her mid-April and looking at the comments on here I was expecting it to be early next year at least.

8. I am so sorry about your dog. I live in the country and it annoys me when people treat their dogs like property that can just wander about. Hope she/he is better soon.

I love BJDivas, I also have done multiple layaways at once and they have been great. I am doing three one being a Dollshe Erica and I appreciate them so much for all they do. I pretty much buy all my new dolls from them if they carry them.

9. @avrilpaeony That's super exciting! I'm happy for you. :D One of the side benefits to bracing yourself for a year or two of waiting is that earlier shipping is a super pleasant shock. XD

10. I placed my order end of April and I think if I got an email saying it shipped I'd loose my mind.
      Also congrats that's so exciting!
      I wonder if it's dependent on the doll.

11. My dog will be good. I'm lucky that im a vet nurse so they work with me for payments.
      BJDivas has been lovely working with. I was a little neurotic before spending this much money and they where very open and awnsered all my questions

12. I have an update in my quest for shoes for the Dollshe 26F flat feet.

These shoes from MoriTime on etsy fit snug.

[​IMG]Moritime shoes on dollshe26f by Kaxen6, on Flickr

I commissioned a different seller on etsy to make her some shoes, and am waiting for the results of that.

13. I couldn't wait to have a Dollshe girl so I purchased one second hand here on DOA. Meet Honor my Dollshe Amanda, she's a big one and my Hyun seems very happy to have her as a very good friend.

[​IMG]Meet Honor by Marie, on Flickr

14. Thank you. I have a Dollshe Erica on order through BJDivas, but as we all know that's going to be awhile.

15. My Ausley arrived today, just under 3 months from ordering from Dollshe so pretty pleased with that as I was expecting much longer.

16. Oh I'm so jealous!
      But also that's so exciting!!!

17. Congrats!!!
      That is excitingly short for dollshe!

18. I just finished reading through all of these posts and there is so much useful information on these dolls. I just ordered an Amanda Beauty a few weeks ago and it has been hard trying to figure out what will actually fit. I am ready for the long wait, it seems like it will be worth it when she eventually gets here.

#620 haliemerson, Jul 11, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 24, 2019