1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. I love the way her eyes look!! Er, around-the-eye area. You know what I mean. :)

2. All put back together and I took a quick photo today! :D
      I'm really happy. When I first saw this sculpt I loved how much attitude it had and knew instantly that I needed to turn it into the little ball of fury that is Yurio. :XD:

[​IMG]

He so grumpy. <3

3. @Lady Ravenswood He's looking great!! Your Diana makes me think about snagging one eventually. Sorry if you mentioned it, but is he on the diana body?

4. @shadow_takatori
      Thank you so much!
      Oh hehe, I'm glad I could tempt you. I'm really taken with this doll and would love to see more around!
      And yes, he's on the original Diana body with the small bust. :thumbup

5. :love
      Wow! That attitude! Just like Yurio. :aeyepop:

6. Aw thank you @Chikku
      Hehe, he is the grumpiest. :chocoheart

7. Does anyone on this thread know exactly how Diana’s "gesture hands type 2" look? I saw only a general photo of the entire kit (feets + hands). But nowhere is there an explanation of what a particular model looks like.

8. The gesture hands type 2 are the 16F version of the 26F hands on hips gesture hands. :)

9. Thank you so much! :abow: It'll be much easier to decide on the doll's order now.

10. My Amanda is back home. I sent her to my talented DIL, Redmaiko here on DOA to do her face up as well as blush the upper torso only, and her hands get two looks. One pair is natural nails and the other matches her lips. I have plans for this girl to add more to her look, but first other projects.
      Here she is, Honor.
      [​IMG]Honor Is Back by Marie, on Flickr

11. @animemom unusual, bright but very intelligent look! Matt violet lipstick looks great on Amanda’s lips!

12. [​IMG]The Room by Marie, on Flickr
      Honor with her boyfriend for now. LOL

13. I can finally say I have a Dollshe 26F :)
      I got Amanda in copper oriental with her wrinkled lips, Im sure the smoother lips are easier to produce but I really liked the wrinkles on her mouth!

I got her secondhand because the wait times are not reliable, and as much as I would have liked Monica to be my first 26F, I feel like he has abandoned that project because I see no 3D modeling or any updates regarding her ..... and after the sculpt change for Natalie Im not keen on preordering blindly again (still waiting on Tom + Natalie)

I would like to ask people who own the high heel calf, is the fit supposed to be really tight into her knee socket? I have been reading of people breaking the knee sides for their 16F's so Im worried because when I pop her calf in, it feels a bit snug instead of the sliding I usually deal with from other companies.

14. @collectionkate Thanks so much! He's been a lot of fun. Hehe. He's just so grumpy. ^__^

Actually, I took a photo of Yurio again today. I got to talking with another BJD person on Monday who also had a Yurio and we thought it would be great if there was just a whole collection of photos of Yurio kicking stuff. So we started a hashtag. :lol:

[​IMG]

15. Sorry if someone posted the answer to my question before but I am sure it bears repeating. My girl, Honor is working on this new outfit set. We will have her wig hopefully soon, but as you can see she needs pants, preferably leggings in either a white or black. White would be preferred. Could someone suggest a store or seller on etsy that creates such an item in this girl's size. She is full sized, not the MSD one.
      [​IMG]Honor working on a outfit by Marie, on Flickr
      Thanks in advance for any help.

16. She is gorgeous! You could try by StellasBoutiqueLT and VikkiDollStore handmade clothes for BJD dolls by VikkiDollStore. I've just ordered black leggings in EID/Dollshe size from both; they haven't arrived yet so I can't confirm the fit, though. What boots does Honor have?

17. I've had EID pleather leggings on my Amanda and they work ok...……..maybe a tad short, but if she is wearing them with boots the length won't matter.

18. Thanks, but I prefer fabric since everything else is fabric.