Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. Sorry if someone posted the answer to my question before but I am sure it bears repeating. My girl, Honor is working on this new outfit set. We will have her wig hopefully soon, but as you can see she needs pants, preferably leggings in either a white or black. White would be preferred. Could someone suggest a store or seller on etsy that creates such an item in this girl's size. She is full sized, not the MSD one.
      [​IMG]Honor working on a outfit by Marie, on Flickr
      Thanks in advance for any help.

2. She is gorgeous! You could try by StellasBoutiqueLT and VikkiDollStore handmade clothes for BJD dolls by VikkiDollStore. I've just ordered black leggings in EID/Dollshe size from both; they haven't arrived yet so I can't confirm the fit, though. What boots does Honor have?

3. I've had EID pleather leggings on my Amanda and they work ok...……..maybe a tad short, but if she is wearing them with boots the length won't matter.

4. Thanks, but I prefer fabric since everything else is fabric.

5. I found someone to make my girl leggings for her. Yeah her outfit will soon be completed.

6. Very interesting outfit! Can you show it when it will be completed?

7. Of course. I would love to.

8. Just saw a seller posted FS thread on FACEBOOK with Amanda's OE + EN + SA heads, I'm a little confused now, are the prototype and mold all made yet? From what I've heard about 1-2 months ago, the new Amanda's heads are not complete yet, so...:ablink::ablink::ablink:

Edit: just get replied by the seller, they ARE the new Amanda, are we going to have more beauties coming?

9. I was working on Yurio's coat today (adding the "pins") and snapped a quick pic. I think he was better dressed for the weather today than me! I got caught in the rain without a hood. :doh

[​IMG]

10. Hi all! Here is Esme dropping by to say hello, with many thanks to @Zest for helping her find a way to her new home, and to @LaurieESW for the shirt!

[​IMG]

11. She is so gorgeous! :love Hmm, wondering what she is reading?
      She reminds me of Gamora (Guardians of the Galaxy) who I would really love to have a doll to represent -- I am making a note on my ever-growing wishlist of dolls. :3nodding:

12. I just looked up Gamora and oh goodness yes she does look like her! Now I have to watch Guardians of the Galaxy! As for the book, it's something about how to cast spells...

13. Also vikkidollstore has some great black and white striped pants

14. Hopefully it's not too far off topic for a hybrid with a Dollshe 26F body (and Phoenix Doll Liu head) to stop by to make an ironic comment about Dollshe wait times, courtesy of a shirt from Jointed Life on Etsy!

[​IMG]

15. Stopping in here to ask about the best eye size for the classic Amandas? Asking for a friend. . . (me)
      Not that I've ordered her yet, but I fully intend to take the plunge back into SD dolls for the full set at that discount price. Maybe I'll get lucky and see her before 2021 even?

16. I have an Amanda head with 12mm, I want to say. I feel like that’s the biggest you could go, but 12mm small iris would probably also look great, and possibly 10mm (not sure if they’d gap)

17. Would 11mm be too small and 13mm too big then? I know the fashion size does very well with 7mm smallish iris eyes, which is why I ask about the odd sizes.

18. I can get you a pic of her in 10mm/14mm so you can get an idea! I don’t actually own 11/13