1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. Adele is absolutely fantastic. I’m trying to find a body for that doll right now (being picky is deeply inconvenient) Your Amanda sounds so cool! I can’t wait to see her!!

2. It wasn't these exact pictures, but I'm pretty sure photos of your doll are being used on Aliexpress to sell you-know-whats.

3. I'm not seeing a 'clothes that fit' thread for the 16F dolls, so I'll just ask here.
      from what I can tell of the measurements, Diana would wear iplehouse EIDf tops (the largest dollshe bust vs the smallest IH one), maybe some SIDf skirts, and SD17 boys shoes. Is that right??

4. @sahoma
      I can't speak to the tops (my Diana is male and wears SD13/SDgr/SD17 boy tops), but the bottoms and shoes sound right.
      I was recommended SID woman bottoms for my Diana (I don't have specific Iplehouse bottoms, I went with Dollmore leggings, but they were said to fit Iple's SID women in another thread). And my Diana wears boy shoes. I just double check the measurements on the shoes. :3nodding:

5. Because I have absolutely no self control, I seem to have placed a classic Diana on layaway too >__>. I am also interested in knowing what fits her. . as well as if anyone knows if there are any places where one can get pointe shoes for her? I suspect I'm gonna have to make my own but I figured I'd ask. Another question I have is if anyone knows how Diana would look with the 26F hands on her? If anyone has both sizes and could swap for a photo it'd be super helpful.

6. I got my Diana few weeks ago. She has veeeery big feet. I have read that she can wear male shoes, but her style will be more childish. Do you know if there is a brand with smaller feet that can match a dollshe doll?

7. I can't answer that question, but I get the impression that Diana is supposed to be an adolescent or teenager. In that case, it actually makes sense for her hands and feet to be large, since adolescent mammals have larger hands and feet that they have to grow into. It was probably intentional on Dollshe's part.

So basically, if you're just worried that she's disproportionate, she'll probably look fine, especially if you dress her in a younger style. But of course it's up to you, it's understandable if you don't like large feet, or if the size of her feet just make dressing her inconvenient. What kind of shoes are you going for, if you could find some that fit?

8. But her feet are slightly bigger than Amanda, who is older and taller.

she’s like, size 13 nikes IN MEN SIZE :P

I do wish he had used the 26F feet for her. It would make it slightly easier to shop for shoes if they were all uniform within the comany.

9. Ha, okay, then ignore everything I said. I'll pretend that she's going to be really, really tall when she's all growed up.

10. oh but actually I looked at it again, and they aren’t longer they are only larger.

11. Well, when I get my Amanda sometime this century, I'll see if I can make shoes, and maybe from there some that fit Diana. But that might be a bit of a wait. :XD:

EDIT: What size is your Diana?

12. #692 Funky, Jan 18, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2020
    13. The top ones are "ballet flats", or just "flats", and the lower ones are "Mary Janes" (basically any shoe that has a closed toe and a single buckle strap over the top.) Those are super cute, I bet someone can make some shoes for you if you trace the bottom of her feet and send them a scan of it.

14. Thanks! I take note of the names. My daughter sews well enough and knows how to make flats, but she has her own dolls and is always quite busy.
      I will try to convince her to help me make them :3nodding:

15. Yay for altruism! :lol:

16. Hallo, I have DollShe 26F body and shoes:
      high heels from SartoriaJ (black stilleto Black Stiletto for Dollshe 26F Classic Line_SD and high heels boots Black Stiletto for Dollshe 26F Classic Line_SD). Stileto heels sits her perfectly but black boots are supposed to fit Iple and because of that DollShe foots was modificated by sanding (a little bit). At Etsy SartoriaJ anounced they fit DollShe but not so great as black stiletos.
      I have boots for 8,5 cm foots from some AlibabaExpres shop and they fit perfectly and also some flat textile shoes form Alibaba. Some Alibaba shops have BJD boots sizing in cm and this is very useful.
      boots US $32.56 12% OFF|BJD doll shoes Martin boots for 1/3 1/4 BJD SD17 Uncle SSDF DOLLSHE 5TH ID IP EID Big Foot Doll Shoes-in Dolls Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on AliExpress
      flat shoes US $15.16 20% OFF|Chinese Ancient costume Shoes Black For 1/4 17
      But feminine shoes or heels for 26F and Diana are hard to find.

17. In my experience, EID skirts fit Diana better than SID unless the SID has some stretch. Diana has a wider waist than the SID girls, so if the skirt is fitted SID isn't going to work, you are better off with EID.
      The outfit she is wearing here is Iple EID
      [​IMG]Flirt by wizgerg3, on Flickr

18. that’s great to know! That will make it so much easier to shop for her then!

also, your girl is absolutely stunning :D

19. I was wondering if the Diana 61cm head would work on Iple NYID or SartoriaJ bodies? OR which tan resins match best (to SartoriaJ Amber Beige)? Dollshe has so many resin colours :? any advice welcome

#699 Datsuki, Jan 18, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    20. Dollmore Model Dolls have huge feet (mine and my Ingenue share shoes) and they have a fair assortment of feminine shoes - both flats and heels (LINK)