1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. Great info, I looked at some of them but was worried about fitting: SartoriaJ boots are 8.5 cm but they didnt fit correctly because of DollShe heel foot shaping. Do you have "first hand" experience about fitting? Or is there possibilty that boots for Ingenue are DollShe 26F fitting ?

2. Can anyone tell me the typical wait for Dollshe? I really am tempted to order Diana, but I have read horror stories over wait times..Any help would be much appreciated!

3. It's really pretty dependant on what you order, the allignment of the stars, and what Mr. Dollshe had for breakfast on the seventeenth day of the year.
      In all seriousness though, it seems to be a 10 months to 18 months lately for sculpts that EXIST on average. Some are sooner, some are later, and there's no saying what criteria he's using to decide that. At the moment he seems to actually be getting things done. . so that's good. Almost all the dolls from last year's March orders in the waiting list have shipped now. . and the fashion sized Dianas are shipping finally.
      Dianas sculpt exists and has been made before, and currently he has a working 3D printer and all that stuff, so theoretically things shouldn't be two years or anything. . . hopefully. . .

Honestly the discount price is probably worth the wait if you're not the type to change your mind about doll ideas in that amount of time. I am hoping the classic dianas (and Amandas) ship at closer to the 7-10 month time frame, cause I'd really love to have my shipping notice for my birthday in July.

4. Woah! The horror stories were right! I had heard the wait times were long, it's the first time if I do order...The other question that springs to mind, is what actually does come in the package? I'm a bit confused.
      Thanks for the speedy reply! @TatterPunk

#704 candy kitten, Jan 22, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    5. candy kitten , TatterPunk I have Diana in cart almost 10 days. And I am more than little bit confused BUT current price is very very tempting.
      Do you have any info about Dianas mobility and poseability?

6. @susana789 I'm not sure as this would be my first time in ordering...I'm just confused as to what's in the box

7. Me too. So I wish you luck with waiting time.

8. @susana789
      I have Diana and could try some poses for you if you have specific ones in mind.

Generic notes about Diana:

The shoulder joint is not shaped right on her torso (it is too large and is not the right depth for the arm part) so Diana's arms do not hold their pose well at all in the shoulder.
      I added some silicone kips and that helped a bit, but the string hole is also really large there so the kip just ends up inside the torso all the time. I haven't figure out a better way to fix it yet. It's something to be aware of.

Also, the hole in her head is too small to pull the s-hook through, so to change her head you have to remove the s-hook completely.

I think the elbows and knees work well. I haven't had issues making her stand. She slouches well. She sits.
      Personally, I really love Diana, but I would say the sculpt has some quirks that you just have to be patient with or modify completely, so it's something to keep in mind.

9. Thank you for that regarding posing @Lady Ravenswood
      I have a Lillycat Ellana, and boy does she have some quirks!
      Do you happen to know what's in the box at all, as I don't know what she comes with. There are 3 heads, but no pull down menu to choose from. There are 3 different sets of hands plus 3 x feet...It's not clear or am I being a doofus?

10. Lady Ravenswood thanks a lot. I have DollShe with some issues (she was "gift" from my friend because some personal issues about dolls from her now ex-friend ... blablabla love stories). BUT I ended with 26F body (Amanda head was damaged by ex-friend) and she has issues as arms holding pose, bad stringing and broken knee part. As a beginner, I am still fighting with body (currently try to sueding and restring her). So I would like to have one body just for pure joy and aesthetic pleasure. My body ended with Rainmanking Kira head and I changed bigger S-hook for smaller.
      But I was afraid about standing so thanks for info. I love Dianas body with different bust shape as 26F body.

11. oh joy ಠ_ಠ
      I was actually planning to use all of her heads so that’s gonna be fun.

for shoulders, you may want to try hot glue sueding! It gives a grip like silicone and won’t get swallowed in the joint!

12. @candy kitten
      I'm glad it was helpful!
      I'm afraid I don't know what's in the box. Is it the full set (all heads/feet/hands/busts)? Maybe double check with BJDivas?
      Also, Ellana is gorgeous. :chocoheart I tend to decide the dolls are worth the quirks, hehe.

@susana789
      Ah, I hear what you are saying. I'm sorry you've had so many issues with your 26F. It's a gorgeous body.

@sahoma
      I went with the kip just because it is physically thicker and that joint is so roomy. Hot glue is usually my go-to, but I was worried it wouldn't actually touch or that it would show if I got it to fit...I'm contemplating that faux mole skin stuff since it's a close color to my doll and maybe I can build it up in places. The kip works ok for now, but it's not a perfect solution.

And that was exactly my face with the s-hook thing. :XD:
      I worked around it by putting a loooooong ribbon under the elastic. So I pull the ribbon up, take the s-hook out, drop the ribbon down into the body, take off the head, thread the ribbon through the new head hole, pull the ribbon up, slip the s-hook back in. :thumbup

Edit:
      I took a quick picture of the shoulder joint:
      [​IMG]

Please excuse that I didn't take the shirt off (s-hook thing), but you can kinda see how it's a wide shallow joint compared to the arm shape.

#712 Lady Ravenswood, Jan 22, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    13. Lady Ravenswood thanks for all info and picture. I have some kips so if my first-timer attempt for leather- sueding fails, I go for this. Ha. It will be fun I thinks.

14. I’m actually surprised Dollshe didn’t do the silicone balls like he did with the 26F girls

15. I was too! The rest of the joints work pretty well though.

16. From what I understand looking at the Dollshe page for the special package, the set includes the three heads, all the hands, all the feet, and both bust sizes. You only choose the resin colour. I would double check though with BJDivas to be certain.

17. I love my Diana so much...that is a VERY tempting set at that price! I would be so happy to have another body in pure pale. Oof, but I just can't handle the uncertain wait times from Dollshe. The years long waits scare me. :shudder

18. Just ordered Diana in the copper oriental, didn't have any intention of ordering another doll but the price is so good. I was lucky last year as I ordered Ausley Love in April and she arrived in June which was a surprise as I wasn't expecting her to ship so fast.

19. avrilpaeony thats great info about Ausley waiting time. So there is some hope :)