1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. Thank you! That sucks he wouldn’t sell like that though :/ I did check the neck and head sizes and it seems it should work! Thanks! :)

2. He does sell spare parts though. He’s just unwilling to modify the fullsets, especially at discounted price.
      But if one orders a popular face like Amanda they don’t have to worry about having a spare head no one wants/ wasting money on an extra head ;)

3. Does anyone have pictures of the modern grey skin with a faceup on?

4. I don't have the Diana head, but I do now have both the 26f and 16f bodies. I just wanted to note that the neck on the 26f is considerably longer than the 16f. As I've said, I don't have a Diana head, but I have tried my Ausley on the 16f body and found that she would need a neck donut otherwise her neck looks very short. I'd think that this would be reversed in putting the Diana head on the 26f body (I have seen this combination in a photo, can't remember where though, sorry) and the neck would look strangely long with the Diana head. It would of course take minimal modification to fix that though.

5. Thank you :)

6. My new gal. It was nervewracking waiting given the postal delays and buying the head and body from two different sellers here. But as of late last week my Amanda is here. Now I have to go wig shopping as I do not have anyone else that takes a 7-8" size. And this pin head does. The red thing is just perched on her head BTW.

Warning nekkid boobies NSFW:

[​IMG]IMG_3298

7. Congrats on your Amanda! She is so pretty :)

Here is my girl so far! I did the faceup, body blushing and tattoos for her! This is not her permanent wig or eyes I just couldn't resist getting her together a bit. Her name is Rose
      [​IMG]Rose by Bambi Darling, on Flickr

8. oh wow she looks so beautiful! I am always amazed on how different sculpts can look just changing make up and wigs.
      The wig you did looks especially nice!

I am lusting over Lisa and Diana and have them in my cart for quite some time... but hearing about Dollshe infinite waiting times puts me off quite a bit, so I am unsure about taking the leap...They look surreal, but maybe I shouldn't splurge? hmmm...

9. @micchix
      I have Diana and I love that doll very much! But please know that there are some issues with that sculpt. The knees are known to crack at a certain point on the lower leg and the shoulders do not hold their pose because the cup shape on the torso is not fitted well to the upper arm shape. Also, her head cannot be removed without removing the s-hook because the hole in the head is too small. I think it is a very charismatic doll and I'm so glad I have mine. But it is worth including those details in your consideration given the extreme wait times. :hug:

10. Thank you so much! I know the feeling I am wanting Lisa so badly! I’m trying to decide whether to order now or to wait until she is in doll form. Since she is just a sketch could be 4+ years or more haha. So tough to decide. Diana is gorgeous as well :love

11. I really love her sculpt, and I actually like how dollshe bodies are, but I didn't know about these issues! Thanks for the heads up :> I might look into hybrids, but the size I'd like to buy (16F Fashion Maxi) it's a little weird and I want her in Pale Tan so resin match could be not great... ahh.. decisions decisions :whee:

Yeah same, also the FANAL sale makes it so yummy but am I really wanting to wait that long? The only question here is waiting 4+ years without the doll AND the money or waiting 4+ years without the doll only :o I'll hesitate another few days and I'll consider...

12. I think, it is a term, which combines FINAL and FATAL. I already have two Dianas, a Maya and two Lisas in my orders list... *_*

13. I wouldn’t worry too much about final (or fanal) sales in Dollshe land. I ordered bernard for the “final” time in 2015, and then for the “final” time again in 2017, and then his heads disappeared in the Mail out for a faceup, and they sold me a new one for the “final” time in 2018 for that too...

14. I caved and ordered an Erica :mwahaha

15. I kid you not, this made me laugh out loud!! I think, after few days of sober thinking, that if I have to buy something, it will be one Diana in oriental tan skin, the 250$ price mark is way too yummy .. I think I'll wait until Lisa and Maya come out, see how they look in resin and consider then how much money I want to throw Mr Kim's direction :D

I love how you styled your Amanda :love can't wait to see you with an Erica!! Let's cross fingers all goes smooth :eusa_pray
      Do you have her in MSD or SD size?

#795 micchix, Jan 17, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2021
    16. Thank you so much! SD sized for me I love my giant girls :dance

17. Hi, Do you like Opera? Let's welcome Christine!
      [​IMG]Christine..

18. Probably been asked a thousand times, but where do you get your shoes?
      My Diana came yesterday and I need high heeled boots for her. I did look at dollfie dream but can't find measurements for a DD. I think they are a little too small measurement wise anyway. I knew her feet at 8.2 would be big, but they look so much bigger when you look at them in the flesh so to speak!

19. I bought a few pairs, mainly flat but I did buy some heels as recommended on here from rRabit. I am currently at work but could send you more details tonight. Also the SartoriaJ heeled shoes fit very well (not the ones for their own feet but the ones that say they will be a loose fit on Iple feet). They do also sell some high boots.