1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. Hello again @avrilpaeony , I saw a pair on etsy but unfortunately they are only a 7 cm.
      Thank you that would be so kind.

2. Hi, sorry for the delay but I've just gone back to work and also hubby's birthday yesterday.
      This is what I bought, tall flat black boots from Alice's collections, BT306 in 70cm size.
      SophieToyParadise on etsy also sell boots got a flat grey pair in 1/3 size, they do larger but the 1/3 have an outside length of 10cm. SartoriaJ sell shoes/boots which fit Dollshe feet, I have a couple of pairs of heels, not the ones that are made for their own dolls but the ones that say they fit Iple feet but will be too large and sometimes say they fit Dollshe. Also as recommended on here I bought the Dark Night pointed boots from rRabit 17/CV3. Photo below of them on my Twigling body feet, they are a bit long for her but look good.
      [​IMG]DSCN8222 by avrilbartlett, on Flickr

3. Thank you so much for that, it's really helpful @avrilpaeony , I will pop and check them out.

Has anyone successfully used smaller feet on the body?

4. I've managed to get an Amanda (with the new head) second hand, so once she gets here I'll have things to show off! All my dollshe bodies at the moment are hybrid-ed with other companies or currently off topic heads, so I've been rather quiet. I think that new Amanda will be able to keep her head though, so that's good lol.

5. Back with an enquiry...Has anyone successfully changed feet with these girls? If so what did you change them to? Any help would be much appreciated as I'm tearing my hair out at the mo. I'm trying to make a pair and it's impossible with the toes at that angle.

6. So far I haven't managed to find a foot type that works for the 16F perfectly. The good news is that her ankle ball is more rounded than the 26f so she actually has some hope of hybrid feet though. I just tried a resinsoul heel foot in her, but the ball is TOO round so it flops front and back a little much. It might be possible to mod the feet with a little milliput or apoxie though to make them work. They're not as pretty as general dollshe feet, but they are smaller.

7. @TatterPunk I even contemplated chopping the toes off lol, I might actually file the heel down a teensy bit. I found an old pair of boots today, but they are extremely tight like a coat of paint. I looked at Iplehouse eid feet, but the bracket hook is all wrong. I don't want to do anything too drastic, but I'm thinking I may have to.
      Thanks for trying that resinsoul foot, these feet are like boats!

8. No problem. As for the Iplehouse feet, again you could probably make them a shiny new ankle ball with something like milliput if you're up for a little additive modding. I pretty much gave up on trying to find heel shoes for my Iple girls. Of course I only have the one set of heel feet anyway, but since I like big stompy boots it's okay that the flat feet only fit "uncle" sizes. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

9. Thanks for your help @TatterPunk , I will let you know how I get on.

10. Ok I am back imploring for help on feet again! I have tried numerous feet from my collection on my Diana but nothing fits. Has anyone successfully changed Diana's feet for some other sculpts feet ? I am tearing my hair out as my whole cosplay outfit now hinges on the shoes. I am about to throw everything out of the window, I am so frustrated with her "boat" foot size.

11. @candy kitten Have you considered heel feet for boys? Maybe the feet made by Monochrome would work? At least then she could wear all the heels that are made for boys.
      I got frustrated with my iplehouse girl having feet too wide for anything and actually shaved down the outside edge of her feet and removed the pinky toe so now she can squeeze into some shoes made for Volks SD16. At least there are enough shoe makers that there are options now.

12. I was actually contemplating sanding the feet down a bit...I did also think about chopping toes off lol, but I would have to pluck up the courage I think. Thanks for the tip, I will take a look!

13. It doesn't immediately register that she's missing a toe since I sanded it down to look like the natural outside of the foot but it does look a bit funny once you notice.

14. Hello, sorry for intruding! Does anybody know if Dollshe fresh and Dollzone normal still are a close match? Thank you!

15. @Demiurgo - isn't DollZone a bit notorious for their fluctuating resin colors? Also, DZ doesn't have a "normal" resin, their colors are white, peach, pink, yellow, and gray. DZ white is (or used to be) on the creamy side, so that might be the best match to Dollshe fresh, but the opacity match is going to be way off

I actually dropped by to request owner pictures of Erica Snow. I ordered one back in May 2020 (along with an extra Diana head) and I'm waffling over whether I should just cancel my order and find another sculpt for this character, or keep waiting and hope that DollShe eventually fulfills my order :sigh

16. Have a quick question - Has anyone done a successful hybrid of a Diana head on a 65cm Dollshe 26F body (the version the Amanda and Erica heads have)? If so, would the size / scale work with that head on that body? Or would the Diana head be too small in scale (I know the neck opening on Diana is really small).

Thank you for any and all info!

17. I ordered an extra Diana head to possibly do just that (if Erica Snow doesn't feel quite right in person for the the character I'm planning to shell). The neck circumferences are the same and Diana's head might actually be a little bit bigger than Erica's, if they actually match the measurements DollShe posted. Heads up though, DollShe refused to sell me Diana on the 26F body, some horsesh*t about complications caused by mix and matching mold sets and not having a uniform usage life for them as a result of it (which makes no sense because both Amanda and Erica are on that body, and they sell both the body and various heads separately). DollShe also said that the fit and mobility aren't that great for Diana's head on the 26F body, but it didn't sound like anything a little bit of judicious sanding wouldn't fix (at least to me)