1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. jo1961 - please can I ask who is that with Venitu in your last picture? Loving their sandals in that shot too.
      Looking to see how the Dollshe ladies work with him size and head scale wise.

2. StrontiumDog, That is the dollshe Ausley body with the Bernard head with a female face-up. That head is one of the few that I like as both a boy and a girl. Thank you for the comment on the shoes..Jo

3. Bernard takes a 7/8 wig right? So he's a smallish head. I can see why you like him as a her.:thumbup

4. It depends on the wig. Some of the hand made wigs work even as a size 8/9. Example:
      [​IMG]

5. My Bernard and Saint wore Monique wigs in size 7/8. Luts and Leeke sizes 8/9, Monique 8/9, etc were all too big. I find the same to be true with Dollshe Amanda.

6. I think that if you use Bernard as a boy or a girl in short hair - Then 7/8 is correct. As a female you have a little more leeway.
      **Cute picture of Ausley Love.

7. One more Ausley Love! Thank you jo1961 for wonderful doll. I very like her hands and face.

[​IMG]Ausley Love.

#128 Siamcat, Oct 27, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    8. Hi ! I will received my amanda next month and I am looking for shoes and after reading this thread There is no hope to find pretty little heels that suits her :( so i don't understand why she comes with high heel foot ? Sd16 shoes doesn't fit at all ?

9. Hi everyone here is my Syrena in copper oriental , hope you like her . . .

10. Sorry, I'm on my phone , can upload the pic . . .

11. Hi everyone here is my Syrena in copper oriental , hope you like her . . .

12. No, SD16 shoes are too small. I don't think anyone has found heels for these girls...except the ones on Dollshecraft from SartorialJ.
      26F Classic Archives - DollShe craft

GoldenBuddha - look forward to seeing Syrena.

13. Hi everyone here is my Syrena in copper oriental , hope you like her . . .

14. i cant upload any fotos... grrrrrrrr
      [​IMG]

15. ok guys , since i somehow cant upload the pic of my Syrena i have a question about the hands of Dollshe ladies. Is it the same hand gestures of Amanda and Erica? ive seen some pics of Erica and thought that the hand gestures were djfferent?! or is it just me? thanks [​IMG]

16. The hands are the same for all the ladies, but they can look very different from other angles and in various poses.
      Sorry, I'm not technological enough to be able to help with uploading pictures. Hope you can work it out.

Is that Syrena in your Avatar icon?

17. yeah thats her . try to change the avatar later thanks for reply

18. Thanks for your answer and Link ;)

19. @GoldenBuddha I also have trouble uploading pics. What I do is re-paste the link of my (flickr) image while editing (takes more time, but it works)