1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Ladies

Apr 22, 2014

1. thank you , i thought i was doing something wrong, have a great one!

2. You're welcome! I hope it works for you, too!

3. Hi,

Does anyone know if old soom girl heads like onyx and beryl fit on the dollshe Amanda body? It looks like the neck will be ok but I am worried about the shoulders and overall look.

Thank you

4. OMG! She is beautiful! I love her face-up it is so realistic. May I ask who the artist is that did it?

5. Wow, she's great!!! The faceup is awesome!

6. Thank you ^^ It's a russian artist "Legend" on flickr ;)

#147 DollInk, Nov 27, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    7. very unusual looks :) i love her, she's very special

8. I noticed that my Ausley Love body has narrow shoulders but the new Erika Love has lovely wide shoulders. Has anyone tried switching the breast parts to give the old Ausley wider shoulders? If you try and it works - please post a photo. Thank you, Jo

9. @jo1961 if you wish i could make a comparison pic between Ausley bust and Amanda bust, as i bought past spring her spare bust, let me know :)

10. Thank you Sabbatha but I have never restrung my Dollshe girls. I wondered if I took the broader shoulder of the Erika Snow doll and put it on my narrow shoulder Ashley Love doll if it would work. If it did I would purchase two different resins in the broader shoulder Snow doll. to give my Ashley girls broader shoulders. (then I would have more breast parts to give away ;) I have only restrung simple dolls and I understand that Dollshe is not simple to restring or I would do this myself.
      I think you can see the difference in the shoulders in this photo:
      [​IMG]

11. Oh, it is big difference between Ausley shoulders and Amanda. The first one is old body and now is not for sale, is that correct?

#152 Siamcat, Nov 29, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    12. Yes, the old body is no longer for sale. I wrote Dollshe to see if I could order just the Ausley feet as I had about 6 pair of shoes made for her and they will not fit the new Snow feet. They told me no, as the molds were destroyed. So I have had to order new shoes for the new larger feet on the Snow body. erererer Dollshe never seems to think about that when they design and once they at least offered shoes for their dolls but no more shoes offered for their female SD dolls.

13. @jo1961 the main issue changing the shoulder/bust part from Erika body to Ausley is the shape of the mold itself: 26F Classic female bust has a different shape, basicly is missing the side part, i could consider rib cage, that Ausley bust part has..so the only option for you is trye directly to string the piece and see if it fits, it could requires anyway some modding job.
      It's a real shame about old 26F classic body, the Ausley one, cause honestly in my eyes is better than the actual 26F classic body of Erika and Amanda. :sweat

14. Thank you Sabbatha- will not order extra as I do not have your gift to modify parts.

15. @jo1961 thanks for the nice words, i will try to show you difference in a comparison pic between two pieces, using the ausley bust part a nice friend sent me as gift :3nodding:

16. You got that right. My Ausley has extensive paint and I slightly damaged it by putting clothes on her and wanted to order a blank body for wearing clothes and of course the new Amanda body is a totally different size and to my mind is more like Iplehouse size. I like the lanky Ausley body far more. I have found that the old Ausley head fits on the (discontinued) Dollzone 65cm body so I'm probably going to use that. I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with for the Natalie Portman body.

17. I wanted to share a picture of my Amanda who just got back from her faceup. In my pile of doll clothes I only had 1 skirt that fit her, but at least she doesn't have to be half naked for christmas xD

[​IMG]