1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Re-Launch of old style 70cm Body

Jul 1, 2010

1. Thats exactly what I thought when I saw the photos. But the chest joint does look more flexible on the Pure Body then on the regular DS18M. And if the Purebody can roll forward a little more on the thigh/hip joints (my main problem with the DS18M posing) maybe it can still slouch?

Overall I do like the new body, he must have really changed the butt, as it is most definitely not so... flat.

2. I think I know here this year's Christmas Bonus is going... oh my!

3. That body is totally HOT!! Look at that booty! So round and juicy, I could definately see my fave character with this body!

4. I hope that "booty" doesn't mean I have to rework my pant patterns. I 'm not sad to see the hip joint gone, it's a good trade-off to be rid of the belly pop.

5. Oh dear, half price is incredibly tempting, and I've been wanting a Saint for so long. However, I don't like the hands (from what I can see) and that chest joint looks bizarre. No human body can do that. The knees are not very pretty either. Finally I'll never understand why so many companies do this weird ridge at the base of the penis that makes it look like it's a separate part. What's up with that? I think the original body didn't have that? Overall the only tempting thing for me, as opposed to a dsam32 is the price.

6. Fully agreed with the penis-ridge issue. It's beyond strange, and it's just fortunated that I really don't care what's inside my boys' pants. I'm hoping that, clothed, those knee/chest joints will do the job beautifully without looking awkward. I definitely prefer the musculature of this body over the previous types, but I still take issue with the sculpting in various areas. To be honest though, I've never seen a SD boy body that didn't irk me somehow. I'm just elated to actually have a Saint on the way at last! He's been THE dream doll for so long. :aheartbea

7. I hope the extra booty does not make it a pain to get pants on either, that would be a let down in clothing design to redesign and all.

8. Well it's January... are we all starting to bounce in our seats like the eager "children" we really are?:lol: