1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Re-Launch of old style 70cm Body

Jul 1, 2010

1. I guess they'll be re-releasing discontinued heads not only the body? We'll see.
      Of course re-release of Bermann won't stand a chance as he's "Anu limited"

2. St. James: Did I mention how awesome you are? I doubt he will right away and I'm sure he will say "no" but he may change his mind in the future as he did with the body!

3. Honestly, if they release the old head molds again, I might be kind of screwed. Tan Hound was originally the doll I intended for my boy Dorjan, but when he was discontinued, I decided I'd just have to go with something else.

I just have to keep telling myself that I already have Dorjan and I don't need to rehouse him. No, Mel, No. Tanned Hound was pretty, but no. Must. Resist!

4. St. James, absolutely right. No mention of re-releases of heads. I'm not expecting them now but I think now that he's taken the first step of bringing out the PURE body, we're one step closer to maybe seeing Husky and Hound back. Perhaps a future release, months down the road? Who knows? But yes of course, wild speculations and perhaps wishful thinking. Good thinking on asking him straight out of the re-releasing the old heads! :)

anavel, you said it all! Dollshe = waiting game. Too true on not knowing what you're buying (as mentioned several times, by several people) but I honestly believe there is less mystery in this body than when he was showing off "work in progress" photos of the DSAM35. I think 2-3 months is going to be on the short side of the wait. :sweat

Not quite true, Silvia. Bermann was released the first time in Korea, as the Original 77 and there was also some SAs (my numbers are fuzzy here). The Bermanns released through Tensiya (Anu) were limited to another 77 DO and 33 SA and were meant for everywhere but Korea. Actually, the head of the 77 from Korea is slightly different in design from the Tensiya released ones, mostly though in the headcap design.

5. :| I don't usually post in discussion threads just to express sheer joy but.... :o! :D This makes me so happy! :D Even if they do re-release the old head sculpts, I might still have to look for an old Husky seeing as he will be my current Husky's twin (no faceplates)... but still, I'm very excited. Dollshe is my favourite company, and I would be pleased to own at least one of each of the old sculpts- I will be satisfied with hound and a couple more huskys (ies?):aheartbea. I suppose my doll spending will be at a standstill until more information is available.
      Husky and Hound...:eusa_pray

6. Do you think they'll sell the pure body with just a headback? I have a DS18M with OE and SA Rosen faceplates, but I've been wanting a second body to make them separate dolls (brothers). An upgraded version of the old dollshe body would be 110% perfect, but I don't want to buy another head, just the scalp part...

7. They sell the scalp parts separately (listed in the Ordering DSAM page) so I imagine you could.

8. I am SOOO ordering more hands!!!! Poor Feyd needs a new one after breaking a couple fingers...:(

9. ** I am ready for waiting for another doll from Mr DS LOL LOL I am going to get a body for my Saint and give the DS18 body back to Rosen the rolling head LOL LOL

** I will be happy with a different version of Bermann - I can wait until the end of time.

10. Rosen is supposed to be a cross between Hound and Bermann, so there is a current different version. ;)

11. I still hope there will be Hound... Really hope! >_<
      And yes! The new-old body is an excellent idea) Can't wait to see more pics of it!

12. What exciting news. Look forward to hearing if they do plan
      on re-releasing the old heads. Oh how I wish I wasn't poor....
      I've seen so many threads recently featuring the old Dollshe's
      but of course I had to remind myself to not start wanting one
      for obvious reasons ($$$$$!!) and now I come across this thread.
      *sigh* I'm glad for the person who pointed out the fact that we
      would be buying blind....I'll wait (& save) until they arrive and then
      hopefully there will be another release XD Best wishes to everyone
      hoping to get one!!!

13. SDInk >
      Same here. The info page talks clearly about "discontinued dolls which were not limited". Bermann was limited.
      I can't help to hope they will, because I want one since so long, and I agree a faceplate Bermann will be different (and the old ones will stay very rare dolls), but I don't think he will be rereleased.

14. So excited that I can get my Bernard head a real Dollshe 70cm body after all. :D
      But, so confused about how to do it. :?

I'm not familiar with ordering from the Dollstown site. Do I click "J" to Join?
      Then, do I go to http://dollstown.com/zboard/zboard.php?id=dollsheorder and request a preorder?

When/how do we pay?
      Thank you so much for any help and tips. I cherish my old Hound and have been procrastinating about a body for Bernard - nothing seemed just right. Now it makes sense - he was waiting for Dollshe!

15. >>pris84
      yes, right. I forgot about the super-old orginal 77 & SAs in Korea ^^;
      Personally, I doubt Bermann will be re-released as he's a very limited doll.

I'm hoping there'll be Husky ._.

16. This is the official answer. They are not going tore-launch discontinued heads or dolls this time. ONLY the body.

[​IMG]
      This time, Dollshe is re-launched the body. I don't know about the discontinued heads.

17. magikle, you should login in. Then go to the "order board", press "write" and fill in the form, you see there and preferably mark it "secret"

This instruction is from the board.
      *Given that cancellations are not accepted on custom orders once you have made your payment, we ask that you place your order after careful and thorough consideration.
      * After reviewing the order form, we will contact you individually. We ask for your payment after we have contacted you.
      * After you have made your payment, please notify us of the date of payment and the name of the orderer.
      * Please make sure you contact us if the name of the orderer and the name of the person who makes the payment are different.
      *Please place your order after careful and thorough consideration. Given that the dolls are handcrafted, no cancellations are accepted once the order has been placed.

18. Pabo looks a bit similar as Rosen!? I'm quite into the DSAM body these days, if DS re-release Hound heads, I'll be happy to have a DSAM hound as my Memories' brother XDD

19. I have a feeling they are once again taking up more work than they can handle. Why do they want to get paid before they've even started to work on this project? :-S When there have been so many frustrating delays in the past? Whenever I look at the orders page I see a flood of complaints about delays and excuses varying from weather conditions to Dollshe's mom being sick - anything goes. I hope I don't sound too harsh but I think they're running their business a bit carelessly. That said I have really wanted to order a dsam32 saint and god knows how long that would take to get made and be shipped with a new project giving them a new excuse. :P

Also, could someone please post the official pics of the old body, I just can't find them anywhere among my files!