1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Rosen discussion

Jul 31, 2009

1. Yeah, that was a rather unflatterign face-up for Rosen. I think you can do a lot more interesting looks for him!

Oh, but Bernard is available for pre-order...! :o

2. well~~~his sexy lip is really impressed~!
      have to wait 2 see owner pics for his eyes and him in other hair styles (the one on dollstown's web..not my cup of tea..)
      when can u guys receive Rosen to the earliest!!~~~~I AM ALREADY VERY EXCITED!!!!!

3. Oh, finally! I ended up not preordering Rosen because I was mad there were no faceup pictures. XD And now I'm glad I didn't, his lips do nothing for me.

But really, what's up with that faceup and the photos? Neither is very flattering, and I know they could have done better because Orijean had nice photos (and a better faceup). How disappointing.

4. I'm also disappointed with the faceup of Rosen, but with different eyes and wig could be a possibility. I kind of see Hound from a side angle but I still would not replace my Hound with this new guy.

5. bumping this thread up for a sec..>>

I don't know if anyone has gotten their boy yet but..

Has anyone tried the Rosen head on the old dollshe body? I really like Rosen, but for his character he can't be any taller than my hound. >< I heard that dollshe made this head so it doesn't fit the older bodies, but I was wondering if that was true or not..?

6. Thanks for the links toveb~~ He really does have a hound/bermann feel. Really strange that I'm reminded more of a hound with the first link but more of a bermann with the last. o.O

Still curious to know if anyone has tried the head on an old dollshe body~~

7. wow!!really thx for the link!!!!!! they r so nice~~~~~

8. So glad you posted those links I would have missed this handsome doll, but if I did not have my Hound I would get this guy so quickly. He really looks like Hound's brother and his smirk is more pronounced too!

9. I really liked the tan version myself. Looking forward to seeing more of him!

10. anybody knows the foot width for rosen boy~~??cheers!!!

11. Absolutely cannot wait to see the new 70cm Dollshe body! Perhaps I will have a second Dollshe after all! I'd love a tanned Rosen; have just fallen in love with him after seeing some OOB pictures!

12. There's a thumbnail on the site with a faceup on Rosen, but when you click it it just refreshes the page. Does the thumbnail exist elsewhere, larger? My poor eyes... Also, is the ordering on that site terribly confusing? Many thanks for info!

13. StephG- If you click on the Order section for Dollshe English there is a list that says "N" in green color shows pictures of Rosen open eyed head with makeup, just scroll down once you click on it. There are other pictures of the Dollshe dolls listed with pictures of their faces with makeup. I don't know if you have to be a member before you place a order, but I joined years ago anyway.

14. Thanks, Tracy! I'll try that!

15. I personally like him more and more because of his eyes~ Makes him look very natural when taking pictures~ With clothes on, he does show a really handsome figure! Want to see more owner pictures of Rosen!!

16. Hi all, wonder what kind of eyes fit Rosen OE the best. I just bought a pair of Mystic eyes (16mm vampire gold) for my boy and let him tried them on. I'm not sure whether it's because of the colour or what,do you think 14mm eyes would fit better? I do need some idea on this... Thanks all!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. eatingsmile-:o:fangirl:OMG he is so handsome I think you need 14mm eyes for him since you really cannot see the white part, you gotta show more of him. Is that the default faceup too?? If so I can definately see myself falling for this one hard!! My Hound may get his brother next year after all;)

18. derilan85- Thanks a lot for the quick reply dear! Maybe I should also connect DS to ask them to replace the 16mm gift eyes by 14mm ones..Not sure if they've shipped them out though.. This is not the default face-up dear,the default one is a bit....strange~ Hope you'll get this boy soon!!! Hound is in fact my puppy love lol~~~~

19. I am loving Rosen more and more as I see pics of him posted here. I esp love the fact he does seem to have a slight smile. So ordering one in March when i figure they will be filling orders a bit better. Unless I can find one second hand. ;)