1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Saint ~ 2009 (new Rhythm body type)

Feb 4, 2009

1. @petit-angel: didn't had any problem yesterday in opening the dollstown page and I'm on firefox...

I'm glad that he will release the Saint before the 3-6 month period I heard about before. Now I just have to prepare my bank account and find how to order on the Dollstown website with paypal... *_*

Can't wait, can't wait !!! *bouncy*

And about the faceplate, it is me or is his nose less sharp than before ?
      *could be my imagination*

2. I have an active search shield/surf shield but I am not having this problem :sweat

3. OMG the Saints are back!!!!!!!!!

Too bad I have no room, money or character for him. T.T

4. OMG! I'm in love with Saint's face, however this new body confuses me a lot. I don't really dislike it, but it seems strange and imo doesn't fit at all for nude pictures. For an alian it was perfect, but for Saint... I dunno. But I love Saint so much... heh

5. Yeh! Tan SA Saint is in my future. Maybe an army of them just in case Dollshe closes ever again.

I think whoever said that maybe DS have released this boy early because of a the muted response to Orijean might well be right. He is definitely the must sought after DS sculpt in the MP. I am so glad he is coming back.
      My absolute favorite sculpt :D:D:D:D

Now how I do decide whether to go for him or FS SA Orijean first.

6. I just wish they'd show him with the actual head - I know, they will. But I really need to see him dressed and posing, with the Saint head (perhaps sized differently from the 70cm heads?)...

7. I am determined to eventually get a Saint head and make it fit on a different body. It will work. It has to! - because I'm all sad pants over that new body and I refuse to buy one :lol:

8. I can not wait, I thought it could never be mine :aheartbea

9. He is gorgeous! :D

I hope he looks even better on the body.:love:

And a character has arrived, and is waiting on his doll-body.*_*
      My wallet whimpers.:...(

Ann in CT

10. TBH it looks like it shouldnt be too hard to put it on another body, my main worry is the dollshe new neck looks kind of stumpy might have to maybe sand down the neck if the head joint is shallow (of file away the metal if you're REALLY determined lol)

11. I CAN NOT WAIT till he is re-released:fangirl: I've always had a soft part for the ubberly gorgeous Saint, no thanks to my darling friend E, her gorgeous boys, and incredibale photography... You terrible woman you;).... Honestly can't wait:fangirl:
      ~Anthony

12. Oh, finally a familiar face!!! ^^ So glad to see this beautiful boy has returned! I would love to have a SA Saint, but I just hate the new body ... such a turn off for me ... Maybe seeing owner pics could make me change my mind, but I`m not sure! *shrugs* Anyway I wouldn`t be able to afford him now.

13. I am so happy to hear the Saint head/faceup plate will be available soon. I'm definitely adding that to Orijean. They will just have to share a body for a while!! :)

14. I'm so glad Saint will be back, but could somebody help me I'm a little confused. What is the difference between the SA and OE types? And Where can I find pictures of the rythym body type (I had a link, but now i can't find it) Will Saint head only fit on this body?
      Thanks,
      allister7

15. i don't know about the rythym body type, if it is different than the Orijean body type, but the difference between the OE faceplate and the SA faceplate, is that OE has open eyes, and SA has sleeping eyes.

16. Thanks Miss Ally! I feel so silly because I just went over to the site and joined, then I got to read all the info. Still a little confused about how to order, and also what the difference between the Rythym Body and the Orijean body. Maybe it's the same thing?

17. i can help you with the ordering: go to the english order page, and you will see "Dollshe" in orange right in the center, click that.... then at the bottom (right i think) you will see "write" click that, the order page will come up. it has all the sections filled out, asking for the information about your order (body type? face type? resin choice? and all of the other options. there is also a comments section for you to write anything you feel you need to add. also, you want to check the box "secret", so your order post is locked. when you are done, click "write" again, and a little clock image will come up, and close the page.... done! then check back the next day, and your payment total and information will have been written for you there.

18. Oh so you have to wait for those information to pay, they don't send you an invoice with paypal ?
      *thanks for the information !*

I didn't understand that the Saint will have an other body than Orijean ! :o
      I will have to wait and see I suppose, but I actually like the Orijean body, so I hope I will be able to order it but with a Saint head...

Edit : On the page with the photos of the Saint head, its said that it will only fit the DSAM body, and DSAM is the same as Orijean body no ?
      *confused *_**

19. The DSAM body (aka Rhythm body) is the same for Orijean and Saint and Rosen. That's the body you'll get if you order a complete doll, regardless of which head you select. And none of the heads are limited, they just have ordering periods posted so they can keep up with orders.

20. Thanks for explanation St.James ! <3
      I'm glad that its really the same body for all the heads.. simplify my choosing :lol: