1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Saint ~ 2009 (new Rhythm body type)

Feb 4, 2009

1. Nope, I noticed that. The nose does look less sharp and a little broader, although it is so difficult to see from that shot and we had best wait until the official pictures. As the original was so difficult to photograph in profile as it tended to make him look like he had a beak, a slightly altered snout would be no bad thing, in my books. Now, COME ON BERNARD! I NEED YOU!

2. He is such a lovely sculpt, he's on my wishlist too, but I don't think I could cope with that body. I'm holding out for them to produce a less 'insectoid' body. :lol:

3. It's the same for me,i'm totally in love with te Saint Faceplate,but i hate too much that body! XD
      It's very very creepy,my god =;_;=!

4. I hope that it is fine that I offer my opinion here. I love the Saint and I have no doubt he will be gorgeous when done. The body, I find intriquing, the ability to pose this body will be like none other. I do not leave my dolls sitting around undressed/nude. I usually design a costume ensemble for them. If you want an open shirt to expose the upper chest, I am sure then he will look great. His tush/buns ought to look fab in some skiny jeans... ect..ect..
      Anyhow this is just my opinion... I myself, am very impressed with DollShe design and artwork on this body. :~)

5. I'm glad Saint is being made available again for people who wanted him and couldn't get him the first time around. I'll be skipping that one here as I am very fortunate to have gotten mine originally.

6. Oh, and here I thought I'd have to wait months just to order him! Joy! I'm so glad they decided to release him.

Any news on when Rosen (is this the new hound head?), Bernard or other heads will be released?

7. Figures they'd reelease him early when I have no money! I already have one saint, but man, definitely want another. X3 Even if I still am a bit iffy on the general aesthetics of the body, the engineering and mechanics of it completely fascinate me. I can't wait til some owner pics start showing up so we can really see what the new body style can do! :3

8. I'm gonna wait and see how he looks before I make too much of a judgement, but I'm not sure about realistic-faced Saint on the very stylised, angular body.

I'd like a Saint on a softer body. Since the resin is Dollstown and thes eheads are smaller...That'll probably make hybrids easier? But the metal in the head might make it harder.

9. With a face like a Saint I could probably cope with a wire coat hanger shaped like a stick person as a body.

10. Gee... I want one, too. Yet I still prefer the SA version, so guess I'll have to wait a few days longer...

11. oooh more saints...and in different skin colours *drooooooolz*

12. This is wonderful, wonderful news.

But for clarification's sake, is it possible to order a head without a body? I'm looking at the page which says "You can order separately this parts." It goes on to list prices. So is it possible to buy a faceplate and "scalp" part without the DSAM body?

13. Yes, you can order heads separately. :)

14. Oh my god. It cannot fit on the old dollshe boy bodies?!
      Hopefully Mr. Dollshe will be release the old model again....Q///Q

15. WaiYu, as I've been told on several occasions, where there's a Dremel, there's a way. Where there's epoxy, there's a way.

Mr. Dollshe seems pretty adamant on staying with the new model.

16. Haha that sounds like a slogan or a sig. tag :lol: I think it was said that it wouldn't fit on the old bodies so people wouldn't buy the new heads and get upset when it didn't work as is. It will be interesting to see the new dollshe hybrids :)

17. ok, how exactly do you order from this site? it is very confusing