1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollshe Saint ~ 2009 (new Rhythm body type)

Feb 4, 2009

1. I'd like to see the new body become popular if only to encourage dollmakers to experiment. I know it may put off a lot of the older Dollshe enthusiasts but hopefully there will be more people taking their places. I think it's a question of getting used to a new look. The posing should be incredible. I'm a little wary of getting my fingers jammed in the joints, that seem to happen often enough as it is, but I'm willing to give the new body a chance. I'm starting to save now for it.

2. whooo its so great that Saint has returned :)

I think the new body unique but not to my taste, but my old model saint will love to meet all these beautyfull new guys, congrats to everyone ordering :)

3. Caaaaaaaan't waaaaaaaaait!! >w< lol But I have to. I wont be able to order him for awhile, probably not until Dollshe has it's website up and running. But I've decided he's perfect for a character of mine so...a Saint will be coming home~ ^o^/ Also, I was unsure about the body at first, but it's grown on me and now I love it. I can't wait to play with one. ^^ <33

4. Has anyone heard yet whether the SA and OE Saint plates will fit the same 'scalp'?

5. Yes, the two Saint faceplates should fit the same scalp. The only head the fit might not be exact on is the early Orijean head. Adjustments have been made to all the other heads. :)

6. Wooooot-- just put in my order for a Saint head in freshskin! ^__^ Sooooo excited about this head-- I have been pining for this guy for forever it seems!

7. St. James, from what I understood from reading those pictures is that OE and SA Saint will fit a Saint Scalp, SA and OE Orijean will fit an Orijean scalp. Did I misunderstand? Could one scalp ultimately fit all face plates?

8. Congrats ! I also ordered one (but the complete doll) in the Freshskin color. Can't wait to see how they will be :aheartbea

9. That's my understanding as well, that the plates aren't interchangeable between other mould "scalps" only between the headback piece for that particular mould. Has anyone asked on the board?

10. It would be great if somehow we could fit the new Dollshe heads onto a Dollstown 15 body, as the resin match would likely be very good.

11. Has anyone asked if they fit??? I hope they do!!!! That would be awesome :chocoberry

12. The DT15 boys have the same size neck as the regular SD13 boys - it's not as large as the SD17 or SD16 necks. DT is thicker at the base but small at the top. An old Dollshe head would eat the neck, if the new Dollshe neck is bigger than it would take a lot of modding.

13. I'm really wanting a Saint head, but I'm having difficulty choosing a body for him. Between size differences & resin matches, does anyone have any suggestions?

(cuz I hate to say it, but the Dollmore model body is my favorite so far >>;;;; )

14. Purgatori: I'm in a similar boat; I've been told that the Luts Normal Real skin is a good match for the freshskin, and the proportions look pretty good for a Super Senior Delf. That's assuming you want a 70 cm doll, of course. You can do a search for Dollshe heads on different bodies and that should get you a good list of Do's and Don'ts :) I remember a couple 60cm boys being okay for Bernard and Saint are in there somewhere.

15. At least there are lots of 70 cm bodies out there to try now. I know when I started collecting dolls, Dollshe boys were pretty much it for that size.

16. FunnyLori- Now that is interesting, I have that same body, but I don't think I will change my Custom House head for one of these newer type Dollshe heads.

17. I can't tell if I'm blind or what, but is there any way to get an approximate price for the new Saint (head + body) without filling out an order form? O.o

I'm interested in this boy, but he doesn't look like a 'beginner's doll' with that body! lol